SOTD: Saturday 22 June - Friday 28 June 2024.

20240622_172117.jpg

Cracking shave tonight with the well respected Merkur 34c.
It makes me kind of happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because it shaves very well and you can throw it around your face with gay abandonment without fear of cutting yourself and then.
Sad because it's only a £30 razor that seems to be shaving better than my a couple of my £100 razors.
I wonder how much money I would have saved if this was the first ever razor I owned hmmmmmm.
Have a fab night everyone.

Happy because it shaves very well and you can throw it around your face with gay abandonment without fear of cutting yourself and then.
Sad because it's only a £30 razor that seems to be shaving better than my a couple of my £100 razors.
I prefer to shave with reckless abandon to avoid confusion. ;)

You can't spend your way to a better shave, I've got some fantastic razors that cost me less than ten bucks. :cool:

cat-face-1518457957N4R.jpg

Tech June-kies

Saturday 22nd June

AP1GczOjdW3mG2iPJtaJ8T3VRle221A234V4SjO8KYvS7zVK_bgw_vLV2LD9jPgmlXGDogJpBwEM4HH4knX1Y2_SKNEb910eWBe0YgQlDnqwxqoIG6rLnRl1_mNvKu2gOB1BeV3k0ggc8SAkHCM_4eb9tSLoWQ=w800

Captain Claptrap Luxurious Shaving Soap & Omega 11137 Pure Bristle
Gillette Tech (1950s) Stamped & Gillette Rhino (3) NOS
Old Spice Musk for Men (Vintage) Aftershave

Switched across from the 1950s aluminium Tech used through the week to this regular model which is a British-made (French market?) with a stamped head rather than etched.

AP1GczP5Smj9R3QZ3fl6ueU0brKpGvv7ieQNkvkM0eseMtz2VzP7vQgbq_ydF25EKL2hlhc15QzZ8UmqYCSGK7ZPgsC5mtfX67_I4Ge2DvEN6EuoB0fZ-iwHYfVxg3wYy40uTG6cLga8UJk2MoTFq5sWnqQqJQ=w600

Smashing shave with the Captain Foreceps whose Luxurious shaving soap somehow puts me in mind of Old Spice which I've been using this week. Don't get me wrong, it's not a dupe or ode or smell-alike. It is its own scent, which is a fougere with spicy edge, like Old Spice. The vintage Old Spice Musk for Men splash paired as an absolute treat. Curious as to the scent of that one? Like Old Spice cut with Pashana. In fact, exactly like Old Spice cut with Pashana.

SOTD 20240622
Prep: Razorock Prebarba
Bowl: Ceramiche di Sicilia
Brush: Wald Shaving J3 Nimbus Werther“s and Cream
Soap: Acqua di Parma Barbiere
Razor: Rocnel Sailor MC 2024 TI
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
AS: Acqua di Parma Lozione Dopobarba
AS: Acqua di Parma Barbiere

SOTD_20240622.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

None, because you would have thought a more expensive razor would have given you an even better shave so you would have still purchased them ;)
Yeah you are right but I think I should have actually said....
I wonder if I had brought this first and never joined the TSR forum, if it would have saved me a suitcase load of money because it's full of bloody enablers who are all professional photographers making me buy stuff I just couldn't survive another day unless I had it. Hmmmm ha ha ha
I would have remained in ignorant bliss not knowing the names of the likes of Wolfman or Blackland.

Pied Piper GIF by DEAD FLIP

Yeah you are right but I think I should have actually said....
I wonder if I had brought this first and never joined the TSR forum, if it would have saved me a suitcase load of money because it's full of bloody enablers who are all professional photographers making me buy stuff I just couldn't survive another day unless I had it. Hmmmm ha ha ha
I would have remained in ignorant bliss not knowing the names of the likes of Wolfman or Blackland.

Pied Piper GIF by DEAD FLIP
smug GIF

Back
Top Bottom