SOTD : Saturday 7th April - Friday 13th April 2018.

Fri 13th April

Omega 10005 boar
Fitjar Fjellheim-sample
PAL Injector-Matic
Schick Proline ( 6 )
Tuff Red A/S lotion

Just had to use a Fitjar cream again as it really has been helping me have very nice Shaves. Again the lather was really good, so I had what was most likely the easiest and most comfortable Shave ever with the PAL, which can be a bit of a handful.I had no problems attaining an ultra close all round finish,superior to the Shave with a Twin blade yesterday.

IMG_0056.jpg

Last edited:
The Jury is out with this soap.
7cc6e3898ce2f2977209070beb0071b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edwin Jagger DE89
Pol Silver blade
The Personal Barber synthetic
C.O Bigelow cream
Bart's Balm Peppermint lotion

A nice shave this morning, three pass with atg on all but the top lip as it causes too much irritation.

Only issue was I caught my nose with the blade overhang. I need to be more careful next time.

Going to stop using my best badger brush, the synthetic is much better on my skin. Face seems not feel much calmer afterwards. The brush is only a cheap one included in a kit so i'm looking at getting something better maybe a yaqi.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Good morning Paul, i have used it all week and feel its not as good a performer than many others ive tried. The scent is also not what i expected....i did read on here that it filled the room with scent but i don't get that.
Thank you J for your reply.
It seems this soap has divided the group of people who have used it but that's no real surprise, all soap along with most other thing's are to be seen as YMMV and this is no exception.
Have a great weekend . P.

Back
Top Bottom