SOTD: Saturday 8 June - Friday 14 June 2024.

Sunday 9th June
Schick I1 - Personna Stainless #2 - Yaqi Heavy Metal - Signature Soaps Not Top Secret - Cien Aqua AS - Aloe Vera Gel

Second shave with my newly acquired Schick I, which I was delighted to say, gave me an exceptionally smooth result two days ago, coupled with the alternatively named ‘Not Top Secret’ coconut soap. Who's scent is gorgeous and performance excellent.
You are right though. The world does need a coconut shaving soap and it is pretty damn fine......you poo poo snail
Agree with SF…..except for the last bit!

I am so sorry to hear that, it was a treat to see her in the dailies, my sincerest condolences!

Sunday 9 June
Schick F Type
Schick blade
SV Manna de Sicilia
Vintage badger reknot

A very enjoyable “take your time” bbs shave today. SV soaps and after shaves have quickly become a favourite of mine and hard to beat.
The Schick family of injector razors also has a special place in my collection and are equally a something I look forward to using.
Have a fine Sunday fellas!

K. - please accept my sincere condolences, like others, I looked forward to the daily pic of her. Always put a smile on my face. I feel TSR has lost its mascot. Yours - best - I.

Haslinger honey soap
PAA Phantom aerolite 26mm
Geo Butler 5/8ths extra hollow
Nivea crème de barbear
Myrugia 1916

Cracking two passes shave cleaving off two days old beard with my Great-Grandfather’s razor which has a so called Irish point and shaves very well indeed with 1900 quality Sheffield steel, superlative really. Finished with a smear of balm and a splash of the citrus scented toilet water.

Last edited: