TV non characters

Sheridan Bucket is a fictional character in Keeping Up Appearances. He is the only child of Hyacinth and Richard Bucket. Sheridan is a mostly unseen character in the series, despite his head perhaps being seen in the beginning of "Let There Be Light" and perhaps a picture of him as a young child in the intro.
My apologies. One of my neighbours has a daughter called Sheridan, so I always assumed that the character was female. Sheridan is usually a female name, after all.

My mistake. I stand corrected.

Sheridan was her son who enjoyed the finer things in life like silk pajamas, he also had some very close male friends! :)

Paul.
I apologise. As I said to hotmetal in my post above, I always assumed that Sheridan was a female name. This is based on the fact that a neighbour of mine has a daughter called Sheridan. I had not heard of a male with that name before.

I stand corrected. My mistake.

I apologise. As I said to hotmetal in my post above, I always assumed that Sheridan was a female name. This is based on the fact that a neighbour of mine has a daughter called Sheridan. I had not heard of a male with that name before.

I stand corrected. My mistake.
No need to apologise, I would have thought it was more of a female name myself!
I don't know how I knew anything about the program, I used to hate it when it was on, I think it must have been a favourite of one of my girlfriend's !!! :)

Paul.

My apologies. One of my neighbours has a daughter called Sheridan, so I always assumed that the character was female. Sheridan is usually a female name, after all.

My mistake. I stand corrected.
Haha no worries Mr FJY, it is after all only a fictional (non-) character. And I might have thought the same but for having watched the show. The only person I know IRL called Sheridan is a woman so I guess it's one of those unisex names of which there are generally not that many in English speaking culture so an easy mistake to make with zero harm done unless the eponymous Sheridan is in front of you and you still get it wrong lol!

Back
Top Bottom