Acquisitions 1st Feb - 29th Feb 2016

I wasn't in the office mailman's good books today after taking delivery of this lot today:

4670978a3b7a8fbb26086962556aa451.jpg

A bulk order from Bulgaria (this is just some of it)

41ab8739da3fbc5b2d4832faed1425ba.jpg

c82ddeafbc2a7a1f379dde4e1beee9d5.jpg

My birthday present to myself for Sunday. Everything else is likely to have good intentions behind it, but not be particularly useful. NSS Sandalwood, Omega synthetic, DRH Marlborough and Les Comptoirs Des Savonniers (the sample I got from Shavedash impressed a lot)

5b2cb005f0ba720cf746d78ee17cd29e.jpg

These I found in my local Boots (Lewisham, London) for just £1 each. Decent enough everyday balms and moisturisers. I suspect they are in the process of being delisted

Last edited:
Received these two purdy (yes, yes...I know that's highly subjective :) ) vintage, American shaving brushes:
2i088wh.jpg

They are both rather similar to two brushes that I already have. Similar...yet not the same.

The two Never-Shed brushes on the left have a slightly different handle and the engravings on the metal is different.
I really like the look of these two...

The two brushes on the right are kind of similar but in the end different 'enough' and even by different manufacturers.
spbtpc.jpg

And here is the vintage, American boyband all lined up...still waiting for makeup and wardrobe.

2w2r8xs.jpg

Not shaving related but the mailman was also kind enough to bring me my brand new, handmade leather wallet from PopovLeather in Canada.

If you're ever looking for a good quality, handmade leather wallet - check out his stuff.

First impression is I love it. The size, look, feel...even the smell!
I went with the traditional bifold wallet in driftwood leather and cream stitching (you can customize those things).

I've already stuffed some cards and bills into it and it'll be ready to hit the road with me tomorrow morning!
This might be the best wallet I've ever owned...and now I'm gonna try out being a front-pocket carrier :D

anmqu8.jpg

3026ezq.jpg

Love the stitching
35bgncx.jpg

Not shaving related but the mailman was also kind enough to bring me my brand new, handmade leather wallet from PopovLeather in Canada.

If you're ever looking for a good quality, handmade leather wallet - check out his stuff.

First impression is I love it. The size, look, feel...even the smell!
I went with the traditional bifold wallet in driftwood leather and cream stitching (you can customize those things).

I've already stuffed some cards and bills into it and it'll be ready to hit the road with me tomorrow morning!
This might be the best wallet I've ever owned...and now I'm gonna try out being a front-pocket carrier :D

anmqu8.jpg

3026ezq.jpg

Love the stitching
35bgncx.jpg
Nice wallet.

The only problem with us buying a wallet from over there is the fact that your notes (bills?) are a funny size.

(I did buy the small card wallet from Saddleback though)

Thanks to @Dobbo25 and James (@OSP), I broke my 'No buy 2016 rule).

uploadfromtaptalk1455917445252.jpg

Lemon & Cedarwood, Barbershop, Orange & Patchouli and Fougere from James.

And

The Mekur MII handle with attachments and a load of blades from Dobbo25.

Thanks Guys.

Back
Top Bottom