Acquisitions 1st Feb - 29th Feb 2016

04f8b8ea2e5edb531741d284747612ad.jpg

I might have exaggerated a bit this time on the cologne and face wash.... But it's so cheap here in Bangkok and I can carry 30 kg checked baggage. What's a guy with an obsession to do otherwise to fill that 30 kgs...

The golden lure of the Schick; and you caved in! Looks like it's in great nick and all those blades to get through!
What's your fave Meißner scent?

The Golden 500 was one I never picked up when I collected a good handful of Schicks. I've looked for a good one since and this one literally dropped into my lap - previous owner (@sc0tt ) thinks he was probably the first to shave with it and I'm the second. It's in seriously good nick! It's no secret, but I've struggled with Schicks. I'm going to give this one as good a go as I can and hope it becomes a good friend.

Favourite Meißner? Strong & Scottish, without question. Dark Limes second.

Received two lots from the same seller...combined cost just shy of $35;

1) The ugliest scuttle I've seen. This by Col Conk.
ivegc0.jpg

2) An almost as uninteresting mug by Col Conk...I think I got two..or three now...
znn78i.jpg

3) It gets better...two plastic combs.
r8yxvk.jpg

4) But hey - something that actually looks useful!
I've never met a Col Conk brush that I've liked but these two Pure Badger ones actually seem rather good. Soft, good backbone, comfortable handles - not bad.
xf4407.jpg

Finally to why I spent the money - two NIB Merkur MII's.
In colors I don't have - polished silver and gold.

2n090f8.jpg

i3rokg.jpg

Art of Shaving Traveling Brush..:p
50590399-4b91-4f5c-9982-17a57758aef9_zpshyuoxb9r.jpg

I got my Brand New AOS Pure Badger Traveling Brush from a German Seller..16 Quid for a 45 Quid brush...Thought it would have been a Snyder buts it actually a Nice Wee Brush with Plenty of Backbone..:)

Billy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom