Acquisitions 1st Feb - 29th Feb 2016

24822430206_267f14c920_c.jpg

They all smell lurvley!

Route 66 Burbon Jungle.

Rich woody notes of Italian Bergamot, Apple Wood and Tonka Bean rounded by hints of Patchouli, Cedarwood, and Oakmoss, with exotic notes of Cardamom, Vanilla Bourbon and Allspice.

Received two things in the mail:

1) A Gillette Twinjector
(Gillette's only injector razor)
2wc3b6u.jpg

2wcdy1e.jpg

2) A five-pack of disposable Wilkinson Shava II razors from the late 1980's - for $2
I actually really like the handle design - someone should re-create it in metal :D
29w338j.jpg

Maggards Synthetic with marble effect handle. Just arrived today, out of the box it has shed about a dozen fibers, so I gave it a comb through gently and after a few more came out it seems to have settled. First thing I noticed, compared to my other brushes, this one is quite heavy only being outweighed by my chrome handled badger. Will see how it performs later today.
Also;
Maggards samples - Mango and sage tea (nice), Tobacco and leather,(meh) London Barbershop (nice), Orange menthol (meh), Green apple (nice) and finally Northern Moss (meh)

I may offer the ones I am not keen on to someone who is interested. Like the Mango & Sage tea, London Barbershop and the Green apple. The rest I am not fussed about.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom