Acquisitions 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2016

DSC_0252_zpsg7lrgxhi.jpg

DSC_0251_zpseiewobap.jpg

My Schick Type E 1 Injector arrived this morning from the USA..As you can see this One has a Square Spring the same as the Earlier Type D that Opens..This was the Only Type E with a Square Spring & they are One of the Rarest of All Injectors..This was obviously presented to a "Zain Prize Winner" which is a Competition that started in the USA Advertising Industry in the 1920s and is still held to this day as I understand it for the Best Advertisement Idea of the Year..;)

My Friend from the USA @Karl G Kindly done the Bidding for me & sent it over as the Seller didn't post to the UK..Two other friends from the Shave Den were Involved in giving me the Heads up on this Injector & Supported my Purchase..Thank You to the Kind Folks from the Shave Den as this wouldn't have been possible without their Help & Support..I am Deeply Humbled & Over the Moon..:D

Billy

Last edited:
An unidentified Bakelite three piece DE. Says 'Made In England' on bottom of base plate.
8a0548c7a73202914aeca279093d0cf8.jpg

882a5290437a86de79f117b841429d68.jpg

A small brush. Again unidentified. Says 'Bristle & Hair' 'Made In England'. There was a knot in there but it instantly disintegrated. Measures at 19mm. Looks like there was once an oval shaped sticker under the writing.
7fac91a2ca316a1928b069cd04c7636d.jpg

0ec3e696369f7c8f9f1c38177e8ca9be.jpg

And 7 X 7 o'clock blades.
37b7cc89274bba65329f9c85633120c0.jpg

DSC_0252_zpsg7lrgxhi.jpg

DSC_0251_zpseiewobap.jpg

My Schick Type E 1 Injector arrived this morning from the USA..As you can see this One has a Square Spring the same as the Earlier Type D that Opens..This was the Only Type E with a Square Spring & they are One of the Rarest of All Injectors..This was obviously presented to a "Zain Prize Winner" which is a Competition that started in the USA Advertising Industry in the 1920s and is still held to this day as I understand it for the Best Advertisement Idea of the Year..;)

My Friend from the USA @Karl G Kindly done the Bidding for me & sent it over as the Seller didn't post to the UK..Two other friends from the Shave Den were Involved in giving me the Heads up on this Injector & Supported my Purchase..Thank You to the Kind Folks from the Shave Den as this wouldn't have been possible without their Help & Support..I am Deeply Humbled & Over the Moon..:D

Billy

Doesn't get much more rare than that. Well done!

I feel I've taken one for the forum here !

Avoid this at all costs ! Total and utter crap ! Smells great but it's a total none performer. Wouldn't lather with the brush supplied, tried a synthetic, then a badger. Shame, but no big loss.

all shave butter is crap, good as a moisturiser though.

Back
Top Bottom