Acquisitions 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2016

Close, a British flair tip in lovely condition and a thin handle British Tech. Beauties.
fdb1e1c3ef350c67b185425faa4e13a1.jpg
[emoji3]

I know, I know "just another old cartridge razor" - but, this is a rather rare one - a Wilkinson Mk2 "Ultra Glide" in the Profile product line.
Pretty happy to have one as I really like that era w/in Wilkinson cartridge razors and this one doesn't come up for sale very often - as @Sabre might attest to :)

f0ngom.jpg

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

DSC_0258_zpsunmnpink.jpg

I Pressed the Button on this Beautiful NOS Shave Ready 6/8th by Osborne, Garrett & Co Kropp Ltd 1899 - 1923...The Blade was made in Sheffield England & was Ground in Hamburg..I just Love these 6/8th Blades..I got this Razor on EBay from a British Seller that does the High Quality Windrose Stainless Handles that a lot of folks have been buying on TSR..They offer a Honing Service & what appears to be their own Windrose 6/8th Straight Razors at a very Competitive Price..They also sell Scales & Pins & stuff..o_O

It arrived today & I had my Maiden Shave with it straight out the Box..This Razor is in Mint Condition & was Indeed Shave Ready to a High Standard..The Kropp 6/8th Blade is Awesome Sharp, Very Smooth & Forgiving..I am Impressed with the standard of work these Guys have done here..Two Passes & a Quick Touch Up for a Darn Close Shave with BBS in Most Places..:p

I thought it was worth posting this up because if the quality of work on this Razor is anything to go by their own Windrose razors would be Ideal for Folks looking for a 1st Straight Razor & of course their Back Up Honing Service..I am Over the Moon with the Kropp..It Sings Like a Canary & as I have mentioned its so Darn Smooth..First Class Service from these Guys at Windrose..:D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262269805616?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Billy

Back
Top Bottom