Akkerman Ink - group buy - a primer for anyone else planning one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Akkerman Ink - general principle

Sure... Although I'm a little under pressure at work just now... But had an "interesting" conversation with a colleague based in the Hague just today... Which may or may not lead somewhere interesting for us all. Gave him a list based on the earlier post in this thread.

There is no rush for me, it's just my new Christmas pen hasn't been used. ;)

It's not as if I need to use it.

DISASTER!

The 150ml bottles are discontinued...

"Note this big bottle is currently limited and will soon be replaced by a smaller one. Follow us on Facebook you will know immediately when new bottles are available."

From what my colleague tells me - they have colours 12, 14, 19, 20, 22 left - or we wait for the smaller bottles (which I read will be 60ml and cost €15 each) and should be available mid-Feb.

hunnymonster said:
DISASTER!

The 150ml bottles are discontinued...

"Note this big bottle is currently limited and will soon be replaced by a smaller one. Follow us on Facebook you will know immediately when new bottles are available."

From what my colleague tells me - they have colours 12, 14, 19, 20, 22 left - or we wait for the smaller bottles (which I read will be 60ml and cost €15 each) and should be available mid-Feb.

Isn't the bottle part of the reason to get their ink? Personally, I'd rather wait for a 60ml bottle, but, if we're going ahead with the larger bottles from the selection you mention as still being available, I'll withdraw.

So gents - are we all set for the colours as per previous in 60ml?

Would like to be ready to hit the button as soon as I see they're on sale :)

13 for chrisbell
8 for Ewan E
6 for majortom
26 for A-W
8 for me (probably)
10 for chris.hale
5 & 13 for Boab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom