Akkerman Ink - group buy - a primer for anyone else planning one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Akkerman Ink - general principle

hunnymonster said:
1 to go... I may make a rash assumption if Ewan doesn't pipe up ;)

Sorry - I been having a few problems with my internet.

Yes - still #8 for me please :)

I'm going away for a week on 25 Feb and back on 7th March - let me know your bank details and the charges so I can do you a bank transfer.

Many thanks

Well done that man. Once you get chance to sort the costs please let me know and I'll sort a BT asap.

Thank you.

Adam

Indeed... I do share many of the stereotypes though (more than most of the indigenous populace).

Mind you there is only one Scottish person in this thread (to my knowledge) and the last person to abuse him got banned lol

hunnymonster said:
Indeed... I do share many of the stereotypes though (more than most of the indigenous populace).

Mind you there is only one Scottish person in this thread (to my knowledge) and the last person to abuse him got banned lol

Oh well...:angel::icon_razz::s
Anyway, thanks for organising this, HM!

I have some bottles of ink :)

So chrisbell, Ewan E, chris.hale, A-W, majortom - need your addresses...

No cash at this point - no idea what the exact cost is once the packaging and postage is included (plus I need to see how well my currency hedging went on the CC lol) - but so far all bottles here are intact.

Having examined mine - I don't think I'll be breaking in to any for sample purposes - they have a shrink-wrap around the neck, plus they're bagged inside the box (alongside some packaging noodles)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom