Akkerman Ink - group buy - a primer for anyone else planning one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Akkerman Ink - general principle

Arrived safe and sound thanks for sorting it all out.

Quick breakdown...

There are 7 of us. The total postage to get it to me was €14.5... I call that €2 each.

Post onwards is £3 and I bought boxes at £1.15 each for onward post.

So 1 bottle @ €15 plus your €2 share of the post is €17 which my beloved CC tells me is £14.05 plus £3 post plus £1.15 for the box is a total of £18.20

Happy to receive payment by PayPal (you pay the fees though) or bank transfer or even a cheque in the post ;-)

Boab you got 2 and no flashy box so yours is different... £29.43

Anyone thinking about doing this in future... Akkerman send enough packing noodles to open your own shop and I think with the right box for onward shipment you could probably get 3 bottles inside the 1kg limit of a base-price small parcel. (One bottle plus box plus noodles is about 350g)

hunnymonster said:
Just reiterating... If you're paying by PayPal you pay the fees... You need to send £19.05 (so I get £18.20 in cleared funds)

http://www.paypalfeescalculator.com - try the reverse fee calculator

My payment has been sent - many thanks for organising this group purchase, most appreciated.

Regards

Ink received thanks Jason. I'm a bit concerned, though, as it seems to be a mass of froth. It also has a harsh chemical smell which is unusual for ink, I'd have thought?

I'd suggest letting it stand for a while Chris - you know what RM are like with their transport/breakage skills - those don't happen by accident.

As for the smell - it's ink - some of them smell different to others (and some don't smell at all).

hunnymonster said:
I'd suggest letting it stand for a while Chris - you know what RM are like with their transport/breakage skills - those don't happen by accident.

As for the smell - it's ink - some of them smell different to others (and some don't smell at all).

Lid on or off, Jason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom