10 days later and no sign of anything yet. Shipping doesn't include tracking, so it's hard to know when it's going to arrive.

Would be nice if those who have ordered can let us know if and when theirs arrives. I will do the same, of course :)

10 days later and no sign of anything yet. Shipping doesn't include tracking, so it's hard to know when it's going to arrive.

Would be nice if those who have ordered can let us know if and when theirs arrives. I will do the same, of course :)
Did you get any acknowledgement of payment or dispatch? I didn't and I was wondering if I should drop them a line.

Yeah I did, I got an email from Paypal saying my package is on its way.

Having said that, I've been doing a few transactions with Paypal recently, and the emails haven't always come through (and I did check my spam filters).

Can someone remind me how I get to buy one of these please...

From Mongoose the other day:-

"We just sold out of a short run of the AlumiGoose, but expect to be back in production early next year. We will likely be selling through a few of the online shops and will make an announcement when we're all ready to roll.
We'll also announce the OC when it's ready for market too. Thanks again for your ongoing interest and support."

Back
Top Bottom