Yeah I was one of the first to order.

I've got an aluminium Wolfman DC which is an amazing razor in its own right. The shave is exceptional, but it took me weeks to adjust to the lower weight. It's going to be interesting to see whether I can apply what I learned from the alumiwolf to the alumigoose.

Am I getting a black one or a shiny one? Answers on a postcard, please.

I'm guessing shiny as I know I plan to put it on a JH titanium. However, if it's black, then it will go on a Redhorseman Swing in bronze - very handle heavy but beautiful.

Hmm I remember now, my face doesn't like Feather Pro blades, but gets on much better with the Feather Supers. Maybe because I can feel the edge better.

Well now i'm in a quandry, was thinking of passing the Alumigoose on, took todays SOTD's pic with it in but used the stainless Goose. Second stroke in and soaps coming off but not much cutting going on! Hhhhmmm can i use both with such different techniques needed
I know the majority of you here would have no trouble but i cant be doing with it

Gradually working out my Alumigoose, under the nose being the trickiest spot. Today's shave reminded me how phenomenally well a Mongoose with the Feather Super blades can shave. This is an almost perfect shave.

Not necessarily the most enjoyable shave in the world though.

Back
Top Bottom