For those who don't "do" Facebook, here is the year-end report from Mongoose.
Quote:-
"2015 YEAR END UPDATE

Thanks for all the support and kind words over the past year+ of our existence. We truly appreciate it and thank you all. As we wind down 2015, we want to provide some info for you all.

Our order book is closed for 2015 so we can finish fulfilling all open demand and get our books closed cleanly for the year. We will take your name and email and contact you shortly after the New Year with information on ordering and availability.

UPDATE FOR THE STAINLESS STEEL MODELS
We are COMPLETELY sold out of Polished razors and will be for the foreseeable future. It may be several weeks, possibly MUCH longer, and we will not be taking names or creating a wait list for them, as we don't want to make promises we cannot keep. Our polishing vendor has decided to no longer do the work and we are searching for a new one (this was the 8th or 9th vendor we've gone through to get it right). So, if you are interested in the Polished finish, we suggest you check back with us some time well after the new year or keep an eye on this Facebook page for availability. We will have Satin available. Sorry for the inconvenience. Trust us, we're not happy about taking the Polished finish out of our lineup, but have no alternative at the moment.

UPDATE FOR THE ALUMIGOOSE
As you may have seen, we did a short production run of the current design in aluminum (the AlumiGoose) – this was a very limited production and they went VERY fast. We will be going into full production of the AlumiGoose after the New Year and expect to be selling it through a couple of the online shops (as opposed to directly, as we have done in the past). As with the Stainless Steel models, we will take your name and email for your interest in the AlumiGoose – when we're ready for market again, we will contact you and announce it on our Facebook, likely in conjunction with the selected vendors, with all purchasing information.

UPDATE FOR OTHER PROJECTS
OC - this is still in the works, but we have not yet gotten to the point where we're market ready. As soon as we are, we will announce it here.
TITANIUM - another project that has been back-burnered while we got our production of regular razors squared away. We will see when this can be done in 2016.
ROSE GOLD / OTHER COLORS - as with the Titanium, this has had to take a back seat. We are working to get something on the production schedule.
So, basically for the razors beyond the stainless and AlumiGoose, we are working on it, but not quite there yet. We'll announce here as we get ready to go to market.

Thanks again for your support - without you all, we'd just have a pile of lonely razors."

End quote.
PS
Quick gloat - my B2 is a Polished.

Good job I don't get on with OC's otherwise that would be a fourth Goose version i'd have to own. Quick edit, a Titanium version!
Hopefully going though Vendors will make them more accessible

Had a quick one pass this morning, weight difference is immediately apparent even with a stainless handle.
Audible feedback is increased over the original version. Due I'm guessing to the balance difference i found i was missing the sweet spot alot, something i never do. Also now have some irritation

Holyzeus' and mine were sent at the same time but no sign of mine yet!

I fear it is in the Customs Shed.

I haven't got away with much recently. :(

Not sure when mine was dispatched but I was one of the first to order and no sign of it either :( Hope it doesn't get snarled up in Xmas post.

Had a quick one pass this morning, weight difference is immediately apparent even with a stainless handle.
Audible feedback is increased over the original version. Due I'm guessing to the balance difference i found i was missing the sweet spot alot, something i never do. Also now have some irritation
I've found that almost all razors with aluminium heads have a lot of feedback compared to those with heads of other materials. I think the noisiest of the lot is the DE Standard.
I can't wait to get my hands on an Alumigoose when they next come available.

Back
Top Bottom