Art of Shaving tallow soaps on clearout

The package is here. They sent me the wrong tracking number.
I'll get these in the post today.

If anyone is interested in another run, please post how many and whether Sandalwood or unscented pucks. I'll make another buy. These smell great.

Packages are in the post! :D
jAYeuFk.jpg

I'd also be interested in a single puck, if this soap gets some good reviews. Depends if Erik is interested in splitting 3-packs. Kudos to Erik for starting this thread.
Another thought is that those who already are receiving a 3-pack would be interested in offloading one of theirs.

fancontroller said:
I'd also be interested in a single puck, if this soap gets some good reviews. Depends if Erik is interested in splitting 3-packs. Kudos to Erik for starting this thread.
Another thought is that those who already are receiving a 3-pack would be interested in offloading one of theirs.
I have already agreed to let go of one, I may be persuaded into selling or trading the other....

OK, I've updated the first post with the 2nd list. Lots of holes. Please review and update me with the missing info.
I don't mind ordering more. This is one of the few soaps I don't mind stockpiling. So if folks don't want the full 3x pack, I can split them up and keep whatever is left over (besides the other 3x pack I'm going to keep for myself).
I did a test lather and it's just as good as the lemon tallow AoS puck I already have.
They're the real-deal folks.
Pucks are individually shrink-wrapped and come in their own little cloth baggies (see photo above).
I just checked their website and they've got 29 Sandalwood and 19 of the Unscented.

Well..
I did say I wasn't going to buy anything shave related this year.

But..
As I had 'committed' to these last year it doesn't count.

Can I have 1 puck of each please?

Back
Top Bottom