Art of Shaving tallow soaps on clearout

Mr_Smartepants said:
Anyone else?

In years to come this sale on AoS soaps will be thought of with a fond wistfulness. Not only are these things not ever being made this way again, but the the price is pretty darn good I gotta say. Some of you guys might like to put a 3 pack away, even if you don't see the need right now.

There's been a few other unusual soap/cream related extinct sale items I have taken advantage of over the years and I recommend it when something like the AoS comes around.

In the words of WC Fields, "Don't be a jabbernow! Don't be a moon calf!

Strong words indeed,

Martin

dodgy said:
Mr_Smartepants said:
Anyone else?

In years to come this sale on AoS soaps will be thought of with a fond wistfulness. Not only are these things not ever being made this way again, but the the price is pretty darn good I gotta say. Some of you guys might like to put a 3 pack away, even if you don't see the need right now.

There's been a few other unusual soap/cream related extinct sale items I have taken advantage of over the years and I recommend it when something like the AoS comes around.

In the words of WC Fields, "Don't be a jabbernow! Don't be a moon calf!

Strong words indeed,

Martin

Talk like that Martin makes me want to buy some more.

isaiah53 said:
if its possible to have one puck of sandalwood, id like to be counted in. thank you :)

Whoa now, ease up there you crazy guy,

Sure you want a whole puck? If you are sharing one I would suggest you use the top half and send the rest along to the other buyer when that part is gone.

Back
Top Bottom