Badgerandhone.com - NOW OPEN!

JohnnyO said:
Hi Simmo,

1) Caribbean.

2) Spellbound woods.

I'll add them to my Tupperware box already containing Vanilla, Bay Rum, Spice Island & 4 or 5 Brute.

And to think I ever unkindly mocked my M8 The Sunster's prediliction for accumulating razor blades " Ah, "Mea Maxima Culpa" !

The Repentant JohnnyO. :(

:lol: :shock: :shock: Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes...you're under. JohnnyO you must continue to buy Soaps, Blades, Razors until all your money has gone, one, two, three your back on the Forum !! :D :lol:

hypno_640.jpg

I trust no one on a shaving chat Forum who has a beard ! Vinny's facial hair growth is well compensated for by the fact he shaves his head, so he's always good to read.

Now, why on earth have I just ordered that load of stuff from he whose name must never be posted. (Paul actually).

JohnnyO. :cool:

Another couple of suggestions that have cropped up recently are Aqua velva and the pinaud clubman aftershaves e.g. Pinaud clubman bay rum ?
Not sure if there would be a big demand for them .

Just wanted to post my recommendation for Badger & Hone. I have placed 4 or 5 orders with them. Every single one has been delivered on time, as requested and great value.

They also are very polite, friendly and more than happy to help on any issue.

Cant recommend enough :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom