Badgerandhone.com - NOW OPEN!

simmo3801 said:
Will you be stocking Cella and any DE blades in future?

We will be listing a small selection of DE blades to start with but will be looking to expand our range quite dramatically over the coming month's. Any suggestion of blades you would like to see stocked would be welcomed.

We haven't looked into any Cella products at the minute, but certainly will now.

If anyone has any more suggestions of products they would like to see, please keep them coming. We really appreciate them.

JohnnyO said:
Thankies for noting the suggestion re MB products B & H guys (are you all guys ?) . If you really wanted I may even be prevailed upon to send you down a sample MB for you to evaluate for yourselvs & see what the enthusiasm for Sue's products is all about.

Happy Daze. :roll:

JohnnyO.

No problem. We are talking to Mama Bears and will be looking at getting them in stock over the next few weeks.

That's an offer I almost can't resist, but we'll get Mama Bears to send us some. We don't want to be nicking your soap! :) Thanks again.

The B&H Team (who are all guys) ;)

badgerandhone said:
simmo3801 said:
Will you be stocking Cella and any DE blades in future?
Any suggestion of blades you would like to see stocked would be welcomed.

Sputnik, Nacet, Minora, Panda/Cheetah, & the brands by Lord Industries/Group: Big Ben (Blue & Violet), Rainbow, Silver Star, Racer, Asco ( Red, Blue & Red, and Orange), Crown (& Crown Red Stripe), Shark (& Shark SuperChrome), Lord (Platinum, super Satinless, Super Chrome, Traditional & Cool), Gillette: Bleue Extra, 7 O'Clock (Russian Greens), Elios, Bolzano, ... and probably some others I'd like to at least sample.
:)

badgerandhone said:
You just managed to get in before our last post collection! So you order has been dispatched today by first class and should be with you tomorrow.

Enjoy!

The B&H Team

Stuff arrived today, very fast delivery, very well packed, great service guys

Thanks

Steve

Gosh UHermit, how inadequate do I feel now. I could only think of one shaving soap, and of the list of blades you come up with Gillette is the one and only name I even recognise ! Duh @ me. :geek:

JohnnyO.

JohnnyO said:
Gosh UHermit, how inadequate do I feel now. I could only think of one shaving soap, and of the list of blades you come up with Gillette is the one and only name I even recognise ! Duh @ me. :geek:

JohnnyO.

AW. Don't be like that JohnO. This is what can happen when OCD and pre-existing obsessive personality/behaviour traits combine in one person. It is not to be envied, but merely to be used as a bad example from which one might learn life lessons.

Urban Hermit said:
JohnnyO said:

JohnnyO.

AW. Don't be like that JohnO. This is what can happen when OCD and pre-existing obsessive personality/behaviour traits combine in one person. It is not to be envied, but merely to be used as a bad example from which one might learn life lessons.

I've never heard of any of those brands , and would have no interest in trying any of them. Thanks Urban Hermit.

I wonder if anyone believed that?

As far as blades are concerned, I'd consider putting together a blade sample pack for new D.E shavers. It's the first thing that is recommended here at least. Blade's to consider stocking would be

Derby's
Red Pack Personnas*
Crystal's
Gillette 7' Oclock range
Astra Superior Platinums*
Astra Keramik
Super Iridiums*
Feathers*

* I'd also offer to sell in larger quantities. (50's or 100's)

Back
Top Bottom