Badgerandhone.com - NOW OPEN!

A few I'd picked out that I may wish to try are:

Wild Mint and Ivy
Aged Spice
Bay Rum
Awakenings
Spellbound Woods

Good luck on reaching a consensus on what to order.

Hi Guys. Sue really can't be beaten on aroma for the three classic faves, her takes on Brut ; Old Spice & Bay Rum. Although it's not a fave of mine her Irish Tweed gets gr8 comments also. Apart from that, every one of the soaps I've had from her works like a dream so I doubt that anyone will moan at whatever you choose from the range. Depending on the logistics involved I'm not sure if you could piggyback some special requests onto the main order with say a minimum of 3 (or whatever is viable) scents. These to be paid for upfront at full retail so that you wont get landed with unwanted stock. On second thoughts, "unwanted stock" of MB soaps ? I have been having these strange thoughts since going back onto full strength caffiene roast for my coffee !

All the best.

JohnnyO. \ :shave /

simmo3801 said:
I think a mix of woodsy scents for winter and the more Ice menthol types for spring and summer.....

That would work for me too, some kind of 'seasonal' options, be it Spring, Autumn or Christmas.

Some of the more unusual choices that we can't get over here from other manufacturers, for example Northwoods, Ocean Rain etc. Tbh the choice is too much to choose a favourite or five for me!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your suggestions.

After gathering information from many different sources we have come to a decision on which Mama Bear fragrances we will be stocking initially.

Roses
Caribbean
Lilac & Lavender
Dublin Tweed
Rosemary Mint
Almond
Aged Spice
Bay Rhum
Spellbound Woods
Lime Ice
Unscented

We have reached a deal with Mama Bear's and the soaps are on their way to England as we speak. If they do well, the above range will be expanded over the coming weeks to include some of the more exotic fragrances.

We've got a feeling these are going to go fast, so If you would like to pre-order your soaps to avoid disappointment, we are offering them now for the special price of £9 each, and our usual free UK delivery still applies! Please contact us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sales@badgerandhone.com">sales@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e --> for more details or to place your order. ;)

Thanks,

The B&H Team

I'm in for Dublin Tweed and Spellbound Woods. Winter soaps.

I've been looking forward to MBs since I joined here. Almost took the plunge and ordered direct but thanks to Martin and the BadgerandHone team I don't have to!

Keep up the great work! :D

+1 on that Simmo. I've ordered direct from Mama Sue a few times and it's just chance whether or not you get hit by Excise which really bumps up the costs . Thanks also to B & H who sorted out a way for me to pay online for my MB soaps pre order since I can't use PayPal.

JohnnyO. :geek:

Thank you to all of those who pre-ordered their Mama Bear soaps.

How are you all coping with the anticipation? :)

It shouldn't be too long now. Our order was dispatched a few days ago by Sue, so we might even be able
to get them out to you by the end of the week, but if not, they should be ready early next week.

We will send you all an Email once your order is dispatched.

Cheers,

The B&H Team

Hi Simmo,

1) Caribbean.

2) Spellbound woods.

I'll add them to my Tupperware box already containing Vanilla, Bay Rum, Spice Island & 4 or 5 Brute.

And to think I ever unkindly mocked my M8 The Sunster's prediliction for accumulating razor blades " Ah, "Mea Maxima Culpa" !

The Repentant JohnnyO. :(

Back
Top Bottom