best guitarist youve seen

I've got tickets for George Benson in June. Can't wait, to be honest.

TE="mbnu54, post: 459913, member: 5833"]A lot of the guitarists afformentioned would deffinately get into anyones hall of fame. quite a few I've seen, and a few I've never even heard of lol. One of the most accomplished players I've ever had the pleasure to see has to be Prince, he truly was awesome. I also had the pleasure back in the 80's of seeing Stanley Clarke, Bass player I know, but really off the chart. But I'm afraid of all of them, I have to put George Benson at the top. Had the pleasure of seeing him twice, and IMO his playing is magical:)[/QUOTE]
Ive

a guy called Zal Cleminson from the SAHB

A big +1. Not just 'a guy called Zal Cleminson from the SAHB', but a brilliant guitarist called Zal Cleminson from SAHB. Not so sure about Joe Satriani as a one and half show of literally solo work became a little overbearing....even if he is a whiz on the plank.

Thinking about Zal Ceminson another great live guitarist from a similar kind of 'bizarrely weird' ilk is Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit. Certainly knows how to entertain as well as being wonderfully talented.

[Q I honestly didn't think that anyone would have remembered Zal C. It wasn't meant as a sleight on him - awesome player.....

Satanfriendly, post: 500104, member: 6869"]A big +1. Not just 'a guy called Zal Cleminson from the SAHB', but a brilliant guitarist called Zal Cleminson from SAHB. Not so sure about Joe Satriani as a one and half show of literally solo work became a little overbearing....even if he is a whiz on the plank.

Thinking about Zal Ceminson another great live guitarist from a similar kind of 'bizarrely weird' ilk is Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit. Certainly knows how to entertain as well as being wonderfully talented.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom