Best knife to carry on your keyring

chris.hale said:
Not being a wine drinker I can live without the corkscrew. The sudden requirement to buy a new car at weekend means that anything barring food and diesel will need to wait until the end of the month. :(

Ouch! Oh well anticipation can be a good thing.
I don't drink wine either - filthy stuff - but still an essential if only for opening bottles for the ladies (or the desperate!)

Northam Saint said:
The only real way your going to get anywhere near being charged with any sort of offensive is if your being a kno! Going around your everyday business with a small legal carry who's even going to know you have it in your pocket? Threatening some one or just being silly waving it around and you deserve to be charged.

I agree. I carry a Victorinox picknicker. I know it's technically illegal because it has a locking blade > 3" but I've been carrying it for years and I feel it's worth the insignificantly tiny risk of being searched by Plod.

The Victorinox Classic is an ideal knife for a keyring as it is both small and has some genuinely useful tools.

My key ring knife, ( taken of key ring to photograph )

image.jpg1_zpsisc1sla2.jpg

P Holmberg Barrel Knife. Sweden, great little knife you don't know you have it in your pocket.

image.jpg2_zpsjsbrqzxm.jpg

Press the release clip, open the blade...then slot into barrel handle.

image.jpg3_zpssyg5lbnm.jpg

Keeps a nice sharp edge, must say after taking the photo's I have realised that I need to give it a bit of a clean.

Got this http://www.victorinox.com/global/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Small-Pocket-Knives/MiniChamp/p/0.6385

and love it. I used it every day that knife at work. Plus I choose aluminum body to it. Sweet

Back
Top Bottom