Cheap Gillette Silver Blues

Thanks. I do have a large brown envelope in my postbox but didn't have time to wedge it out and see what it was. I saw it had brown card backing and that's it.

I'm off to watch the new Harry Hill film with wife and step son

Re: RE: Cheap Gillette Silver Blues

NotTheStig said:
Thanks. I do have a large brown envelope in my postbox but didn't have time to wedge it out and see what it was. I saw it had brown card backing and that's it.

I'm off to watch the new Harry Hill film with wife and step son

It was a bloody calendar from work! Lol

hello all im adam im the fella selling the gillette blues
first off im not selling them to rip people off i dont know much about blades so when i first got them i put the up for £35 with free postage it was all guesswork then when i sold a few i knew the correct postage so i dropped them down to £30 with £5.60 postage then i had a few messages asking me if they were fakes because they were so cheap so i then looked at other sellers stock and see that they were selling 100 blades for around £18 so 1000 would be £180 so i thought £60 plus postage was quite reasonable i did copy another ebayers description because they described them alot better than i ever could ive sent quite a few of these out now and havent recieved any bad feedback so cant all be bad i will be more than happy to answer any question you all may have and i have just over 80,000 left

Mr5footfa said:
first off im not selling them to rip people off i dont know much about blades so when i first got them i put the up for £35 with free postage it was all guesswork then when i sold a few i knew the correct postage so i dropped them down to £30 with £5.60 postage then i had a few messages asking me if they were fakes because they were so cheap so i then looked at other sellers stock and see that they were selling 100 blades for around £18 so 1000 would be £180 so i thought £60 plus postage was quite reasonable i did copy another ebayers description because they described them alot better than i ever could ive sent quite a few of these out now and havent recieved any bad feedback so cant all be bad i will be more than happy to answer any question you all may have and i have just over 80,000 left

Welcome and nice of you to post. While others may have different views, I see nothing unreasonable in your selling practices. I rather though you had initially undervalued what you had. The £60 price gives you a good margin and is STILL a very reasonable price. The best cost of these blades I have seen in quantities of 100 is significantly above your revised price. Keep the costs where they now are and you will have easy sales, happy customers and a good margin. Everyone wins!

Mr5footfa said:

Pm sent Adam, thanks for joining and having the balls to answer some of the mean spirited bastards who doubted you, your blades and your pricing in the first place.

Mr_Smartepants said:
Charliej said:
Is there anyone who has ordered some of these who would be prepared to sell me 20 or so of them, it's a blade I've never tried yet.

Done! No charge, it's Chrimbo FFS!
I still have your address from one of the group buys. Incoming!

Thank you very much Erik, hope you have a good Xmas.

Very kind of you.

The side of the Silver Blues; just thought I'd confirm these don't say Betersburg Broducts like those hookie Super Iridiums a while back.
I shaved with one tonight and it was very good.
IMG_20131222_120806_841_zps16baa1d2.jpg

NotTheStig said:
Very kind of you.

The side of the Silver Blues; just thought I'd confirm these don't say Betersburg Broducts like those hookie Super Iridiums a while back.

I can't see the broblem with that?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIahw2kO_O4[/video]

Received mine today, they're exactly the same as the Silver Blue blades I already own which were purchased from two separate vendors.

So they are good yh? Lol
I'm doing them in 100's now for £12 + £1.20 p+p
And a bulk of 10,000 for £550 with free postage and the 1000's at the price you already know

Back
Top Bottom