Cheap Gillette Silver Blues

I believe I'll avail myself of a hundred of these fine blades, Mr fivefoot, sir. Damn good price in comparison to all other vendors in the interweb world. :D

The ones to Plymouth have been posted unfortunately the other ones haven't because I had already left the house will post first thing I'm not brave enough to face the weather

So I ended up braving the weather to go shop so posted the blades off while I was there merry Xmas all

Aye, ye'll be a weel kent face at the Post Office now! Whatever will I do if they don't arrive soon? I suppose the other 1500 blades or so in my stash may just serve.....:angel:

I just received my 1000 package today.
Shame about the lack of padding, all the tucks on one side of each 100 pack have split open from the rough handling.
I'm sure the blades themselves are fine, but the tucks and card carriers are crushed.
I would recommend putting the blades into a sturdier box in the future.

What'd yer expect fer yer money, Smartypants? I know it's Christmas but are yer expecting the fat felly in the red suit to delicately place them into yer grubby mitts? Tell you what, in the spirit of yuletide benevolence, I'll take them of yer hands fer free. Now, yer can't say fairer than that. You can even send them by carrier pigeon, I don't mind.

Just teasing my boy, just teasing. ;)

Sorry if the packaging is a bit naff all I have is brown paper at the moment when I go back to work il borrow some boxes and try get them to you lot a bit safer next time anyway merry Xmas to you all

Hi,

If anyone fancies parting with 4 x packs of these (20 blades in total), PM me & I'm sure we can agree a price - PayPal account on standby... :icon_razz:

Seasons greetings, stephen

Mr5footfa said:
hello all im adam im the fella selling the gillette blues
first off im not selling them to rip people off i dont know much about blades so when i first got them i put the up for £35 with free postage it was all guesswork then when i sold a few i knew the correct postage so i dropped them down to £30 with £5.60 postage then i had a few messages asking me if they were fakes because they were so cheap so i then looked at other sellers stock and see that they were selling 100 blades for around £18 so 1000 would be £180 so i thought £60 plus postage was quite reasonable i did copy another ebayers description because they described them alot better than i ever could ive sent quite a few of these out now and havent recieved any bad feedback so cant all be bad i will be more than happy to answer any question you all may have and i have just over 80,000 left

Hi Adam, once your supply has gone will that be it or will you be obtaining more?

Back
Top Bottom