Cheap Gillette Silver Blues

Just used a Silver Blue that had been pif'd to me by a member on here. Chucked it in the shiny Weber for my first shave since 26th.

BBS irritation free, used my DR Harris Windsor A/S which let's you know very quickly about irritation. Not even the hint of a sting, just a very nice warm "glow"

1000 ordered!

Damn!!!

Hi,

If anyone fancies parting with 4 x packs of these (20 blades in total), PM me & I'm sure we can agree a price - PayPal account on standby... Icon_razz

Seasons greetings, stephen

How do they compare to Personna Blue/Lab blades?

At the time of writing the only quantity available is 100 for £12 + £1.20 P&P one day left on this item too.

Don't know where the other buying option has gone but there is more profit in selling @ 100 per sale of course though think that is still a fair bit more if making profit on 1000 is taken into account; cheaper than other 'ebayers' but valid all the same.

geezer said:
How do they compare to Personna Blue/Lab blades?

At the time of writing the only quantity available is 100 for £12 + £1.20 P&P one day left on this item too.

Don't know where the other buying option has gone but there is more profit in selling @ 100 per sale of course though think that is still a fair bit more if making profit on 1000 is taken into account; cheaper than other 'ebayers' but valid all the same.

Well if you don't want to buy more than a few blades, then you have this option.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271345457823?var=570230926553&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

or this one

http://connaughtshaving.com/gilsbs.html

Have you ever thought about messaging him and asking whether he will offer the blades after the listing has ended or whether he will re list?

Why are you going on about this sellers profit margin? If you don't like the bundles of what the seller is offering don't buy. What the hell has his profit margin got to do with you?

I can't believe the people who have come on here and slagged the seller off for giving the people of TSR and other forums a bloody good deal.
And it seems the ones who are moaning about it more, are the ones who never jumped in on his original price.
How many times do people need telling, £60 for a 1000 of these blades is a very good price.
I hope all of the members who have questioned the integrity of the seller should feel a bit ashamed of themselves, though, I very much doubt it.

I was pointing out that there is no 1000 option on ebay at time of writing and have no mind in contacting the seller - I've only just read the thread and made a first post and so glad I did - what a warm and friendly response!

geezer said:
I was pointing out that there is no 1000 option on ebay at time of writing and have no mind in contacting the seller - I've only just read the thread and made a first post and so glad I did - what a warm and friendly response!

Well I'm sorry you feel like that but lets look at it this way.

I opened this thread after spotting these blades on ebay. I ordered them with no qualms about them being fake and to give the members on here the heads up about a very good blade at a very good price.
It was also pointed out that the buyer was protected by ebays returns policy, so we were in a win/win situation.
Then the bitching started about the blades being fakes and the seller, quite within his right, amending his prices.
The seller was even accused of selling fakes by some people, so the seller even joined the forum to introduce himself. What more can anyone ask?
Throughout this thread, for the people who had been bothered to read it from the first page, it was pointed out numerous times, that should the buyer not be happy with his purchase he will be able to return them.

Now his profit margins are now being bought into question. What has it got to do with anyone on here?

As I stated at the beginning, the thread was opened to give members the heads up about a very good deal but it seems some people on here just don't get it.

Dobbo25 said:
geezer said:

Well I'm sorry you feel like that but lets look at it this way.

I opened this thread after spotting these blades on ebay. I ordered them with no qualms about them being fake and to give the members on here the heads up about a very good blade at a very good price.
It was also pointed out that the buyer was protected by ebays returns policy, so we were in a win/win situation.
Then the bitching started about the blades being fakes and the seller, quite within his right, amending his prices.
The seller was even accused of selling fakes by some people, so the seller even joined the forum to introduce himself. What more can anyone ask?
Throughout this thread, for the people who had been bothered to read it from the first page, it was pointed out numerous times, that should the buyer not be happy with his purchase he will be able to return them.

Now his profit margins are now being bought into question. What has it got to do with anyone on here?

As I stated at the beginning, the thread was opened to give members the heads up about a very good deal but it seems some people on here just don't get it.

+1

To all the haters, come on ladies, the man is making a few quid out of selling razor blades, if he was advertising human kidneys then I'd agree, there would be something for the keyboard warriors out there to get angry and justifiably raise merry hell about. I guess that as the kids say, haters gonna hate. It's just the usual trolls being angry at themselves for missing a bargain at £30 and being too halfwitted to realise the bargain that £60 for 1000 still is.

Please don't let this self loathing and fury build up in to a huge knot in your stomach and ruin the last day of 2013 and the whole of 2014 for you.

Toodles.

The reason I haven't relisted the 1000 blades yet is simply because I've been busy obviously enjoying the multi millions I'm earning on some razor blades lol some people need to get a grip talk to me before you question me the 1000 blades will be relisted in about 10 minutes and this will be the last listing of the 1000 (just to piss people off) I'm sick of coming on here now and explaining myself

And happy new year

You needn't explain yourself to anyone. This forum is actually pretty decent and gentlemanly most of the time.
I am very happy indeed with the blades I got from you and I got them very quickly as well.
A potential new member of the shaving room alienated.

Back
Top Bottom