Cheap smellies........

DevonStan said:
I seriously need this Pash stuff! I have a secret desire....bordering on the fetish......to smell like a grannys gusset.

So maybe I should get it and immediately sell it. A bit like the Standard razor!

Sorry - not interested :icon_razz:. Seriously: The Pash is rank. Got a sample from Connaught last year (can't find it on their site anymore). Tried it and was told by SWMBO to leave the house and go shopping. On foot. So I wouldn't stink out the car. And not come back until it wore off. I agreed. It's not as bad as Acqua di Parma Oud, but it is bad.

Andreas

I picked up 50ml of Tabac from JTF, a cash & carry type place for just over £3 + VAT. I'm not convinced yet, but it's growing on me, I think.

Was gutted when I went into Home Bargains & the Hai Karate had gone. Hopefully Savers still have it. We've got them & Boyes within 50 yards of each other, which covers a fair bit. I think within a couple of miles, I can pick up most of the stuff mentioned. No sign of Denim yet, though.

Home Bargains didn't have Mandate either, so I'm hoping to pick some up in B&M, which is where I found Rapport.

joe mcclaine said:
Celtic67 said:
No sign of Denim yet, though.

You'll probably find Denim where you find Rapport, Jovan Musk, Noir and Man Date (sorry, Mandate).

I walk through a market every Thursday and there's a stall on there always selling Denim. Brut 'Musk' too, sometimes.

Thanks. I'll be keeping an eye out for that & Mandate. I think it might be argued that I've got enough stuff already, so no urgency.

Old Spice Whitewater is another one that's staying hidden from me for now. I've got a week off work next week, so might have to do a bit of scouting around.

Honest DStan, our last English Bull Terrier used to come back from the fields at the back of our house absolutely rank after she'd been rolling in very dead thing ! For a long time Inwondered what very sick person had been dousing her in Pashana ...

JohnnyO. :icon_rolleyes:/.

JohnnyO said:
Honest DStan, our last English Bull Terrier used to come back from the fields at the back of our house absolutely rank after she'd been rolling in very dead thing ! For a long time Inwondered what very sick person had been dousing her in Pashana ...

JohnnyO. :icon_rolleyes:/.

LOL ! That about sums up the Pashana for me.. I PIF'd mine on, someone likes the stuff, just not for my nose.

I asked my other half to put my Pashana in the rubbish. I wouldn't dare give it away for fear of upsetting someone.

About 3 months later I went to a cupboard in our utility room to grab something and there it was... staring at me... it wasn't gone... it had come back to haunt me.

It is still there now... I'd PIF it if someone really wanted it (they'd have to sign a disclaimer in advance), but because I'm in Ireland I can't send it across the pond.

I'm sure it would make a nice Christmas present for someone :icon_razz:

My Benjamin's Bay Rum turned up today - £3 for £250ml delivered and it's a winner! Not the glorious, heady liquor of sheer perfection that is Steve's Barbershop Bay Rum nor is it as good as Layrite's excellent potion but for the money, it's magic stuff. As for Pashana.....the very thought of that manky ooze gives me the willies. Anybody out there like Tres Flores?

Back
Top Bottom