Cheap smellies........

Electrif, I have the Cobalt but not the original proper Farenheit. I think we might have spoke about it before and I said my postman reckons it's fairly similar....any thoughts yourself now?

DevonStan said:
Electrif, I have the Cobalt but not the original proper Farenheit. I think we might have spoke about it before and I said my postman reckons it's fairly similar....any thoughts yourself now?

Stan, I wanted to surprise SWMBO with the Cobalt. When I opened the box she said "That's Fahrenheit" QED :)
The scent lasts much longer than Fahrenheit as well.

Ah well that's good news then. Thanks for that. As we speak I have a bit of the A*Men one on. After an hour or so it's not overpoweringly strong but we'll give it some more road tests and see how we go. Thanks for that.

See how you get on, Bryan. If you Google something like .... Milton Lloyd smellalike forum... there's a couple of posts kicking about listing the Milton ones and what they're supposed to represent. Moneysavingdotcom has one or two comprehensive topics and the list is there, as well as elsewhere. I've prob. got it here somewhere if you can't find it.

Having now been coerced (by you lot) into some of the cracking Vetiver frags that exist the ML cheapies are obviously not all in the same league but they mask the smell of horse poo or grease nipples or whatever the days activities might have thrown up.

The Driftwood and Encre Noire are firm faves now, but the Marks and Spencer one that was mentioned here (when there was 20% off for one day) is a cracker for not a vast amount of money.

A cheapie for the ladies is Lidl Suddenly Madame Glamour. It's a dead ringer for Chanel Coco Mademoiselle moneysavingexpert.com did a blind test and most women couldn't tell the difference. It's only £3.99. They also do another one which smells like Chanel No 5.

Milton Lloyd Frags Ordered Stan

The Man Cobalt- Farenheit
The Man Silver - Kouros
Pure Gold - One Million
Success - D'Issey Myake
America Sport- Polo Sport
Spirit of Success- Mugler A*Men

Might not be as strong as the originals but cheap as chips and the reviews to be fare of Milton Lloyd are pretty good

No sooner said than done! Top man.

You'll report back in due course, for better or worse, I'm very sure.

They didn't arrive the next day but were only a few days - and did come "signed for" delivery.

If your after a long lasting Spring /Summer fragrance I'd recommend some Al-Rehab Silver.
Can be bought here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silver-Perfume-Oil-6ml-Rehab/dp/B005TT8V2Q for pence !
Smells very classy and is a dead ringer of Creed Silver Mountain Water.

Back
Top Bottom