Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

All blades have arrived safely and I'm quite relieved.
As some of you have commented on the packaging - I have used boxes like these to make sure it's a large letter and not a small parcel. The small cardboard boxes used to contain Personna blades I bought from Connaught Shaving with the added bonus that the Personna dispensers now take up less space in the drawer. The little boxes fitted quite snugly in the cardboard outers so no additional packaging was needed.
Enjoy the blades, Gentlemen.
Now for the tricky bit: Finding an injector to use the blades in. All mine are loaded up with blades that have plenty of life in them, some of them quite rare :rolleyes:

All blades have arrived safely and I'm quite relieved.
As some of you have commented on the packaging - I have used boxes like these to make sure it's a large letter and not a small parcel. The small cardboard boxes used to contain Personna blades I bought from Connaught Shaving with the added bonus that the Personna dispensers now take up less space in the drawer. The little boxes fitted quite snugly in the cardboard outers so no additional packaging was needed.
Enjoy the blades, Gentlemen.
Now for the tricky bit: Finding an injector to use the blades in. All mine are loaded up with blades that have plenty of life in them, some of them quite rare :rolleyes:
As fate would have it, I could pop one in any of a type J, a Floating head or a NOS adjustable - courtesy of Kul. I think the Floating head beckons.

As fate would have it, I could pop one in any of a type J, a Floating head or a NOS adjustable - courtesy of Kul. I think the Floating head beckons.
My Personna Floating Head 11..:p
DSC_0120_zpsydfnwuao.jpg

Elegant as a Swan..:D

Billy

I have evicted a cut-to-size Feather ProGuard blade from my Schick Golden 500 and used one of the 'Made in Holland' Schick Ultra Platinum blades in it. I couldn't wait any longer :D They certainly are ultra sharp and turned my tame Golden 500 into a bit of a beast. Great blades, but they demand respect and a light touch. Great shave though.
Schick Ultra Platinum - the blade used by Dolphins or something like that.... :rolleyes:

I have evicted a cut-to-size Feather ProGuard blade from my Schick Golden 500 and used one of the 'Made in Holland' Schick Ultra Platinum blades in it. I couldn't wait any longer :D They certainly are ultra sharp and turned my tame Golden 500 into a bit of a beast. Great blades, but they demand respect and a light touch. Great shave though.
Schick Ultra Platinum - the blade used by Dolphins or something like that.... :rolleyes:
That's a Skull & Cross Bones..I have mentioned this before about the Pro Guard..They are thicker & folks have damaged their 500 injectors with these blades..These are not designed to be injected either due to the Guard Design..I personally wouldn't be using any cut down blade in a Model with the Rinsing Lever anyway due to the delicate design..:D

Billy

Last edited:
That's a Skull & Cross Bones..I have mentioned this before about the Pro Guard..They are thicker & folks have damaged their 500 injectors with these blades..These are not designed to be injected either due to the Guard Design..I personally wouldn't be using any cut down blade in a Model with the Rinsing Lever anyway due to the delicate design..:D

Billy
Yeah I know. I've been known to choose blades for the Golden 500 before having had enough coffee in the morning :rolleyes: So far I got away with it and I promise to have more coffees, but If it breaks, it breaks. It's just a razor. I'll replace it with two N3 injectors when the time comes. :D

Back
Top Bottom