Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

The blades have arrived from Germany. I'm a bit puzzled now what we have and how to split them up:
From the ebay listings:
The first two batches
SchickBladesBatch1.JPG

SchickBladesBatch2.JPG

Those are all marked 'Made in Holland'
Here's the last batch:
SchickBladesBatch3.JPG

The top four of those are marked 'Made in USA' and the bottom two have no 'Made in' marks.
The second one from the bottom probably contains 9 blades as there is one blade in the used blades compartment. I'll keep that one then.
So three people will get one Dutch and one US dispenser each. Three people will get two Dutch ones and Carl will get a Dutch one and the bottom unmarked one, which Billy thinks is German. But who will get what? Who wants to try two different types of blades?
The ones that say made in the USA are actually Dutch..I don't know why they did that on the packaging ..They are Dutch blades though..Those were not available in the USA..The Two bottom one were made by Wilkinson Sword in Germany..:)

Billy

Andreas will know this anyway..Just a Wee Tip for the Folks that get these Dutch & German NOS Blades..They are far sharper then Current Ones..The Biggest mistake that folks make when using these blades for the first time is to shave the same as they were doing before with current blades..These blades demand some respect & require a "Feather Like Touch"...They are Smooth & Sharp but will not Forgive a Heavy Hand..Enjoy them..:)

Billy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom