Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

My Hoard of Injector Blades..:D
DSC_0229_zps7zghtpxn.jpg

DSC_0230_zpsljzy6i27.jpg

DSC_0231_zpsunub92xm.jpg

My Wee Hoard of Injector Blades..Most of the Single blades are Made in Holland..Its a Myth that there isn't enough Injector Blades to choose from..:D

Billy

I have used the Few up that I had..I haven't any left..To be frankly Honest I find the Feather Pro to be a Tad Sharper than the 74s ..Don't last as anywhere near long mind you but they are a viable alternative & cheaper..:)

Billy
I've got one in my Schick N3 on shave #9 and 8 left in the dispenser. I reckon there are a nigh on 200 shaves in that :D
How many Feather Pros do I need for that?

Fookin ell Billy!! Where on earth did you find all those? Impressive!
All those Dutch blades came from the EU..I haven't brought many blades in from the USA..The Schick Twins were a good deal in that group buy we had on TSR from the USA ..I brought in the Personna Twins from the USA & the Gillette ones but the postage was cheap..I cleared out just about every NOS Blade in the EU at one point cause Folks weren't aware of them or just not interested..I had very little Competition if Any..:p

Billy

All those Dutch blades came from the EU..I haven't brought many blades in from the USA..The Schick Twins were a good deal in that group buy we had on TSR from the USA ..I brought in the Personna Twins from the USA & the Gillette ones but the postage was cheap..I cleared out just about every NOS Blade in the EU at one point cause Folks weren't aware of them or just not interested..I had very little Competition if Any..:p

Billy
Have an ebay search alert for 'injector blades' and slowly but surely you'll be able to get a little collection of them. Don't buy any old overpriced crap, just sit and watch. Then snipe a few seconds before the end of the auction with your maximum bid. You win a few and lose more and get some blades.

Have an ebay search alert for 'injector blades' and slowly but surely you'll be able to get a little collection of them. Don't buy any old overpriced crap, just sit and watch. Then snipe a few seconds before the end of the auction with your maximum bid. You win a few and lose more and get some blades.
EBay France & Germany..That's the Key..Sheeesh..:D

Billy

Your search needs to be world wide.. I'm sorted, so I don't mind spilling some secrets :D
Worldwide is fine..But if you don't go into French & German EBay directly you wont get about 80 % of these blades because about 80 % of the EU Sellers that have them Don't Advertise International Postage..Its mostly International Postage Sellers that show up in the EU on the Worldwide Search..The ones that only Advertise Local Postage don't otherwise show up..Its as simple as that..That's why I got so many so Darn Cheap..Most Folks don't Go to that Bother..:)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom