Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

If you don't want to use Google Translate because it might give you strange translation without you realising it (and it will :D), you can always ask any German speaking member here for a translation ;)
I know what you mean but there is an easy way around that one..All you do is have a another tab with the reverse translation ..In other words German back to English and you can see what's there & edit accordingly...:p

Billy

You can have hours of fun by having Google translate a sentence from English to German. Then back to English. Then back to German. Etc... :D
Well the thing is that sometimes you get a Foreign seller that doesn't speak or cant read English and He/She goes..Doe !...They are also more likely to get back to you and help if you go to the trouble of using their own language..That's my experience..I aways tell them that I am Scottish..I think that helps an All...After all..Old Rudolf Hess liked dropping into Scotland...:D

Billy

Well the thing is that sometimes you get a Foreign seller that doesn't speak or cant read English and He/She goes..Doe !...They are also more likely to get back to you and help if you go to the trouble of using their own language..That's my experience..I aways tell them that I am Scottish..I think that helps an All...After all..Old Rudolf Hess liked dropping into Scotland...:D

Billy
I took the following sentence from your post:
They are also more likely to get back to you and help if you go to the trouble of using their own language.
Google translates this as
Sie sind auch eher auf Sie zurückkommen und helfen, wenn Sie sich die Mühe mit ihrer eigenen Sprache zu gehen.
Back into English
They are also more likely to come back to you and help you if you go to the trouble with their own language.
Not identical, but looks alright. Problem is - the German sentence is awful German and hardly makes sense. Not sure how Google does it.... :rolleyes:

Here are some lovely Dutch made Plat blades if anybody want to share a Buy..These are the best of the best..I have plenty..o_O
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182003569040?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Billy

I wholeheartedly agree with Billy's positive comments on these vintage Twinblades. They are absolutely amazing and gives me the best injector shaves I've ever had.

Actually used on this very morning in my near-mint Schick Type O :)
2qlz5tj.jpg

Ohhhh man, I used to love those comics.

Sorry, yes, he got back to me but with a no.
Perhaps he might change his mind as it looks like he has now had a few requests.
All be it one of them being mine which might have made me sound like a bratwurst.

Did they ever get back to you ? I would like some to try
I got word back from that German Seller...Those NOS Schick Injector blades will cost 9 Euro postage to the UK...He also offered a Deal of 17 Magazines of X 10 for 100 Euro & same postage..That would make a great group buy that..:p

Forget the Chop Stick Chinese Schick blades folks and get these..:eek:

Billy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom