Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

OK. I have contacted Billy and I'll try and organise this. Here is the plan: I get all of the 17 injector cartridges to my place. Anyone on the upcoming mystery pass around (wink, wink) who is willing to be a bit patient will have their blades included in that pass around and will not pay any extra postage. If you're impatient, I'll post the blades to you right away when I get them, for the postage cost. I think we have enough interest for the blades already, so the group buy is closed now. I'll try and work out the details tomorrow.
Permitting we can get a deal with the seller.

Lots of Ins and no Organiser - so I'll do it if you'd like - and ask Billy for help with the seller.

What I propose is to buy lots and half lots of these. Obviously, if you only want a half lot, you'll need a partner. Also we could buy the 17 x 10 deal outlined by Billy, though I doubt these would include German blades. Perhaps we can get a deal on umpteen lots of 6 x 10 including German blades - I suspect so.

So, please let me know what you would like to buy, as clearly as you can - as in -

1 lot including German blades at €45 each
5 of the 17 for €100 (and we could do multiples of 17).

To the money for blades, we'd have to add postage to me - maybe €12 shared between us - and then £2.80 for postage from me to thee. I might have to buy padded envelopes to add to the overall cost. First we need to know what we are buying from Billy's seller.
I hope you don't mind me barging in on this, Carl. I just think I can save some money for some of us and I can easily deal with PayPal not being accepted. You'll have one of the German ones if the deal goes through.. I'll have the other one :D

Right..I have contacted the seller explaining the situation and gave him Andreas EBay ID..All will be well cause he just wants a sale..Thats it in a Nutshell...These blades are a good deal..Current blades are just Crap Compared to these Blades..No Bones About it..o_O

Billy

I've got the following people up for this
@mpf9ret
@grarea
@Mr_Smartepants
@riverrun
@Bechet
@rowlers
@Geofnay
@Rufus Firefly

Did I miss anyone? That looks like two cartridges (20 blades) each...
Hi.
Thats sound great. I was working it out in my head in a similar way. Correct me if I am wrong, with shipping to each of us , that equates to around £ 5.50 per packet X 2= £ 11 each. If a Bit more is required to cover cost of JiffyBags that is good. Just Let me know.

Hope that all goes through with this little op , thanks for offering to organise it. Especially as Bank Transfer is required.

Regards----- Mike B

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom