Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

I got word back from that German Seller...Those NOS Schick Injector blades will cost 9 Euro postage to the UK...He also offered a Deal of 17 Magazines of X 10 for 100 Euro & same postage..That would make a great group buy that..:p

Billy
Billy,
Are they the Single or Twins ? Could be interested if others will take part. My Language skills and ordering on strange nets
is weak. But would go for a Share say a 1/4 ,if someone could organise.
Mike

Billy,
Are they the Single or Twins ? Could be interested if others will take part. My Language skills and ordering on strange nets
is weak. But would go for a Share say a 1/4 ,if someone could organise.
Mike
They are single Dutch blades..Here are the batches..;)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/5-x-a-10-st-...569040?hash=item2a60421190:g:hb4AAOSw5dNWpmY7

http://www.ebay.de/itm/6-x-a-10-Kli...12d191&pid=100009&rk=2&rkt=10&sd=182003569040

http://www.ebay.de/itm/6-x-a-10-st-...2&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc%
3D20140117125630%26meid%3D4cc2fd3c63a74505baf1e5666912d191%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D182003569040

The bottom batch has a couple of German made ones which are the business an All..Fot folks that don't know these blade were some of the best injector blades ever made...The Chinese ones cant lick their Boots..:eek:

Billy

Query, sounds like 4 in if Billy Is in [as Mastermind ] I would be happy to send money to Paypal account of who ever steps up to the plate to organise it.

I estimate that Possibly sum of £25 each to organiser, should cover costs of purchase , and
posting on to group buyers ?

What do you guys think.
Mike Recent Over The Top injector user.

Last edited:
If Billy with his contacts to the German seller is willing to organise this, we can play this smart and save on UK postage by piggybacking the blades in a pass around, that (a little bird tells me) will happen soon, will start with Billy and I assume will include most of the interested parties... :D:D

Lots of Ins and no Organiser - so I'll do it if you'd like - and ask Billy for help with the seller.

What I propose is to buy lots and half lots of these. Obviously, if you only want a half lot, you'll need a partner. Also we could buy the 17 x 10 deal outlined by Billy, though I doubt these would include German blades. Perhaps we can get a deal on umpteen lots of 6 x 10 including German blades - I suspect so.

So, please let me know what you would like to buy, as clearly as you can - as in -

1 lot including German blades at €45 each
5 of the 17 for €100 (and we could do multiples of 17).

To the money for blades, we'd have to add postage to me - maybe €12 shared between us - and then £2.80 for postage from me to thee. I might have to buy padded envelopes to add to the overall cost. First we need to know what we are buying from Billy's seller.

Last edited:
There is one lot of 5 Dutch, one lot of 6 Dutch and one lot of 4 Dutch and 2 Germans as far as I can tell. That's the total of 17 for €109 total including postage. I think we should go for this. Plenty of takers. We should see if Billy is willing to do the deal, as we could bring UK shipping costs down to zero for at least some of us....

Is Billy in? If not, I reckon Carl made 4 and Rowlers 5. I'd crash the party for a share but if I'm too late that's fine.
I have plenty...Just you Guys Go for It..It doesn't take me to organize it...Whoever is going to organize this just send me their EBay call sign & I will send it to the Seller explain the situation.. ;)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom