Cologne PIF **join here**

Gairdner said:
Gratefully received today but alas, they're not for me. Apologies and thanks to Walkers for the PIF.

If I could have the address of the next person on the list, I'll do my best to get them sent off asap.

Hello and good day Gairdner.... have had an opportunity to post the Frags? Home tomorow and looking forward to a sniff or two...

Jon

fly3k said:
PM sent with address, sorry for not noticing.

**PARCEL ON ITS WAY**

Update to confirm parcel posted second class this afternoon. One lid has cracked and perished, but all else in looking in tact. I repackaged using some other packaging that I had, so hopefully it'll be OK.

Jon

Arrived safely a few doors down due to a confused postman! Had a quick sniff whilst doing dinner which resulted in me tasting a few of them! Will report back once I have had a proper look and smell of them all.

fly3k said:
Arrived safely a few doors down due to a confused postman! Had a quick sniff whilst doing dinner which resulted in me tasting a few of them! Will report back once I have had a proper look and smell of them all.

Glad to hear that. Hope my addressing wasn't the cause of the mis-delivery. Good luck,

Jon

Back
Top Bottom