Cologne PIF **join here**

It's just another way to make more money by the looks of it I bet.

'Simple, tell everyone it's suddenly dangerous to send aftershave through the post and it needs a special service which we charge more for'

kerrching!!

Walkers said:
So all the online retailers selling perfume/fragrance will have to stop sending via the Royal Mail, I wonder what other carriers are doing? I wonder how we will order the alcohol in the first place, it comes in 5L containers. Ours are definately over 70% alcohol content, I'll have to have a look into this I think. Boooo Royal Mail

I ordered some Floid, and Pitralon Classic aftershaves from Connaughts last week and they offered Royal Mail first class but I chose the UKMail next day delivery because it was cheaper, £6 to the Royal Mail's £8, also when I added the Pitralon the Royal Mail first class recorded option disappeared. Confused by the rules for internal shipping, but a large number of online retailers are stipulating that alcohol products cannot be shipped internationally.

Scott.

Walkers said:
Well anyway we better get this moving! new2DE is up next.

Yep! There's an increasingly itchy fragraholic waiting.. :s

I've got some decant vials ready though, so hopefully I can decant a couple of ml and send them straight on to speed things up :)

had a fun week testing the cologne out. Liked the vanilla and tobacco one. Right, time to send to the next on the list this weekend :)

Hi All,

I am now in receipt of these and will post feedback, and despatch on to the next person on the list, during next week.

A pleasant weekend to each.

Pete

SAINT12661 said:
Hi All,

I am now in receipt of these and will post feedback, and despatch on to the next person on the list, during next week.

A pleasant weekend to each.

Pete

That would be me, but don't rush as I'm flying out of country Monday until the 10th of May.

I'll PM you my details

Dom

I've received the package from Saint and in the interests of keeping it moving I've taken a small decant from each and packaged ready to send on.

Looking at the list it looks like MarkDifferential is next - sent you a PM to get your address.

Looking forward to trying out some new smells! :)

Got your PM, sod's law says I got it just *after* a trip to the post office!

Will get them out to you tomorrow (Friday).

Got the Vanilla/Tobacco on today - initially thought I got a burst of citrus from it but it's settled down into a lovely warm scent.

I do get the tobacco hint, but it's not as pronounced as Pure Havane (Mugler) or Spicebomb (V&R)

It's arrived! I'll keep it for a while as I have nothing to decant into so I'll try each one as I have a new shave (2-3 a week). If anyone wants to put their name on the list I can send it on in a couple of weeks.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom