Cologne PIF **join here**

Walkers said:
They are yes, I'm not sure it's at its next destination though. It should be with Helveticum after fly3k posted in on the 4th.

That's good - I've become a complete fragrancaholic recently and try at least 1 new smell every day!

I'm looking forward to trying these so much.

I think the fact that an injury is stopping me from training at the moment isn't helping as it has allowed my attention to turn to the wonderful world of fragrances :smile:

Thanks Helveticum for the update.

MarkDifferential you have been added to the list, hopefully it will make it that far.

I'm just excited they're another step closer to my nose :) (Does that make me a little sad?)

I presume we're just telling post office people it's shaving stuff in light of the recent crack-down?

Thank you very much, to you and your girlfriend, for the feedback. Good to hear you like Gentlemans Club, can I ask how long it lasted on you, I know it's the weakest version but I would like to have an idea how long it lasts on others.
Have you tried any others yet? And remember the secret 7th cologne! ;)

Couple of hours really. I like the bitter dry down though, reminds me of Boots' Freshwood (which I like a lot!) a little bit.
Sorry, what 7th cologne? Must've missed something..
Others: cherry/chocolate is a no-no. Sub-lime is interesting, and 946 is certainly my number 2 preference.

Walkers said:
it's ok to post if it's staying in the UK, the alcohol/perfume thing is if you send abroad.

this is due to change in June or July when it's going to be extended to internal mail too.

apparently aftershave is a fire hazard, you know, all those stories you've heard about fires in the post..........:-/:dodgy:

flip-68 said:
Walkers said:
it's ok to post if it's staying in the UK, the alcohol/perfume thing is if you send abroad.

this is due to change in June or July when it's going to be extended to internal mail too.

:dodgy:

Is that true :huh:

mrlimbo said:
flip-68 said:
Walkers said:

:dodgy:

Is that true :huh:

Well apparently there already banned , but will be allowed ??? thats if i read that correctly ??
http://postandparcel.info/51769/new...vising-ban-on-mailing-perfume-and-aftershave/

they are banned from international post - i think above 70% alcohol.

i was moaning about this at the post office and the woman behind the counter informed me of the upcoming internal changes. it seems unreasonable to me but the powers that be think otherwise

So all the online retailers selling perfume/fragrance will have to stop sending via the Royal Mail, I wonder what other carriers are doing? I wonder how we will order the alcohol in the first place, it comes in 5L containers. Ours are definately over 70% alcohol content, I'll have to have a look into this I think. Boooo Royal Mail

Back
Top Bottom