Cultpens

Just ordered her indoors a Lamy Safari from Cultpens, because I got fed up with her constantly borrowing mine (which I got from ebay).
Hopefully this won't end up with her just using both :-/ :icon_razz:

I'd like to say she will use her own but I'd be lying to you, when the ink runs dry....... I reckon she will.....use yours until you sort the problem of the ink out, rape your pen and give that back when its dry so you have to deal with your own :s but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt...........But no, shan't

Reminds me of a painful experience about 20yrs ago.
When my 1st wife left she took my Pelikan with her. God I miss that pen!

She will undoubtedly use both!
Wish my handwriting was good enough to justify a nice pen, but I broke my hand a few years ago and my handwriting is terrible. Maybe I should try and learn to use my left hand?

Did it make any difference?

I have a bit of a thing for the Jotter. I have* loads. The trouble is every one else in the house ( the missus included) uses mine from my pen pot in the study. Occasionally I have a hunt round the house and find a few, but they are slowly dwindling in numbers...
923246_142582852596627_1266272721_n.jpg

Father Ted said:

I have a bit of a thing for the Jotter. I have* loads. The trouble is every one else in the house ( the missus included) uses mine from my pen pot in the study. Occasionally I have a hunt round the house and find a few, but they are slowly dwindling in numbers...

There is something about the Jotter. You have some nice bright ones there. Have you also seen Parker are celebrating 125 years with some special edition Jotters. I'll try and find where I have seen it, but I do recall they want £15 for one.

Northam Saint said:
Father Ted said:

There is something about the Jotter. You have some nice bright ones there. Have you also seen Parker are celebrating 125 years with some special edition Jotters. I'll try and find where I have seen it, but I do recall they want £15 for one.

Ahh got it wrong http://www.cultpens.com/acatalog/Parker-Jotter-125th-Anniversary-Limited-Edition.html

What I've seen and tried has been the Disposable Fountain Pens. Pilot and Bic both have them.
[attachment=7695]
12 of the pilot's go for 25$US delivered . Write well and won't feel bad if I forget one somewhere!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371973103.645736.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371973103.645736.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 68
Northam Saint said:
There is something about the Jotter. You have some nice bright ones there. Have you also seen Parker are celebrating 125 years with some special edition Jotters.
Ah, you knew, you just knew I had to pull the trigger on one of those didnt you?
It was a toss up between the gold and the sapphire one and I went with sapphire....:-/

Father Ted said:
Northam Saint said:
There is something about the Jotter. You have some nice bright ones there. Have you also seen Parker are celebrating 125 years with some special edition Jotters.
Ah, you knew, you just knew I had to pull the trigger on one of those didnt you?
It was a toss up between the gold and the sapphire one and I went with sapphire....:-/

Enabled !!! LOL !

I'm tempted on the Gold one.

Back
Top Bottom