Cultpens

These are truly a great retailer. Everything I've ordered has been dispatched rapidly, delivered the day after.

I ordered a bottle of Asa Blue Diamine ink, but they sent Aqua blue instead. I contacted them, and they apologised, and dispatched a bottle of Asa Blue the same day, and I received it today (the next day). I asked if they wanted me to return the aqua blue as I hadn't used it nor opened, and I was told to please keep it.

Package arrived today, with the Asa Blue, and a pretty cool keyring pop out pen, with a note saying sorry, and that they hope I like the gift.

Cracking service, and for the record, I do like the gift, it's great!

Yes well, Chris has had a big influence on me in other ways so aye, blame him an' all! Just going to order a Parker Deluxe converter and perhaps some ink as well....

Gairdner said:
Yes well, Chris has had a big influence on me in other ways so aye, blame him an' all! Just going to order a Parker Deluxe converter and perhaps some ink as well....

Bad Chris! Nah, he's been very helpful, so if you're reading this, thank you!

It would be rude not to round it up to £10 free delivery amount. But then again, £20 sounds good too... Enjoy! So many inks to choose from, let us know what you choose ;)

Sunburyboy93 said:
hunnymonster said:
Already got my Pilot 78G... Good for the money but a bit abrasive to write with (for me at least)

i found on a couple of NOS Parker 25's and a modern Parker 45 that they were a bit scratchy and rough, i used some fine micromesh that i use for polishing plastic and it took a while but did improve them.

there is quite a bit of bias against Chinese Pens on FPN but i like them, i have various Baoer and Hero Pens and they are good stuff, picked up some of these at the London LWES 2013 show for £3.00 each (Baoer 388)......cracking pens !!!

577336738_o.jpg

Always wondered what the Baoer and Hero pens where like. Of course when I now go on eBay they have suddenly become scarce! One to add to the list!

Cultpens will be getting a lot more of my business. I placed an order for a measily £2.35 bottle of Diamine ink that I wanted to try out, and received it the next day along with a free Faber Castell Textliner! How excellent is that?

This place amazes me. I came here to learn more about shaving and I've found another of my favourites. Pens!! I don't own many because I'm poor, but I do have an old Mont Blanc hidden away somewhere, bought a refill yesterday for it so should dig it out really. I have 3 pens I use regularly, a basic parker jotter a fisher space pen and a parker urban premium. I did buy a pen shop own brand Kingsley weave retractable as well recently but yet to put it to use, and it feels quite cheap to be fair.

FrankieG said:
Cultpens will be getting a lot more of my business. I placed an order for a measily £2.35 bottle of Diamine ink that I wanted to try out, and received it the next day along with a free Faber Castell Textliner! How excellent is that?

Forgot cult did the small bottles of Diamine! I've been getting mine from the journal shop (via eBay to get cheap post) lately. Another shop I spend too much money with is Bureau direct. I like my clairefontaine ;)

Back
Top Bottom