Cultpens

hunnymonster said:
10% off Christmas promotion is in full swing at Cultpens (in case anyone needed enabling any more).

Enter voucher code XMAS2013. Expires December 25th.

Nooooooo! I've only just managed to curb my pen spending! Bureau direct also have 10% of this week for subscribers - I MUST resist!

BTW theres a Baoer 388 somewhere between China and Belfast bound for me!

Regarding the platignum studio it seems quality control isn't great. Got 2 great nibs and one scratch as hell out of 3 fountain pens. I plan to correct the scratch one if my micromesh ever arrives!

I have finally succumbed to a small order. Two multipacks of Diamine ink (Royal and Classic) so I can see what all the fuss is about, some Lamy cartridges and two of those touchscreen ballpoints for me and Mrs. NTS. Pleased I managed to resist some superb looking pens on there, although five or six made it in my basket before I thought better of it. For now.

I have ordered a Baoer 100 off ebay for less than GBP10 delivered after what I've read on this thread. Worth a punt.

My order from Cult pens came (very fast delivery) and my Baoer 100 from eblag. It writes very nicely with the Cult Pens Deep Dark Green bottled ink.

I recommend these if you're thinking abiut putting an order in.

UKRob said:
Thanks Count - I've just ordered the Lamy set in three nib sizes. If this is successful I may well get my Mont Blanc changed over to an Italic.

Ay up Rob would you be able to post a comparison of the 3 Lamy Calligraphy nibs?

I have the 1.1 and I'm trying to decide between a medium or a broad. Just a thin, fat zig-zag would do.

Thanks if you do and no problem if you don't

Re: RE: Cultpens

hunnymonster said:
10% off Christmas promotion is in full swing at Cultpens (in case anyone needed enabling any more).

Brilliant, thanks. Used the code today.
Thought I would see what cultpens is all about as heard good things on here.
Have ordered a Lamy safari to see how good they are. (Again, heard good things)
All Lamy's also come with a free pack of 5 Lamy cartridges at the moment too.
So, Lamy safari & a pack of cartridges all for about £12 and free delivery.

Re: RE: Cultpens

chriszacharek said:
hunnymonster said:

Brilliant, thanks. Used the code today.
Thought I would see what cultpens is all about as heard good things on here.
Have ordered a Lamy safari to see how good they are. (Again, heard good things)
All Lamy's also come with a free pack of 5 Lamy cartridges at the moment too.
So, Lamy safari & a pack of cartridges all for about £12 and free delivery.

They are very good. They don't take standard ink cartridges, just Lamy ones, although you get a converter to fill it from a bottle

Their christmas competiton to win a Graf von Faber-Castell has started in the blog home

http://www.cultpens.com/blog/cult-pens-christmas-competition/

Got my Lamy safari a few days ago. Have been using it at work for a couple of days now. Very impressed. Easy to use, feels nice and smooth. Does what it does very well and for a great price. A nice usable pen. Great service from cultpens too.

My latest acquisition from Cult Pens :
IMG_20131206_222751_706_zpse12de406.jpg

IMG_20131206_222834_282_zps67e7fe79.jpg

IMG_20131206_222646_188_zps2a7588b8.jpg

Photos taken after the wife nicked a blue ballpoint from my set!
This was first prize in a competition last month and the refills were a bonus. As you can imagine I am a massive fan of Cult Pens now (actually I was before...)

My carpet needs hoovering! Wife! earn that bloody ballpoint!

Back
Top Bottom