Do you spin?

We going for a Zerofeud?

I'm on the fence...
Right now this is happening:
d7449e8d082dc3d093c7910151ad7fc0.jpg

Loving the rain - we're a drought state

Going to ask what might be an impossible question.

I've bought 2 brass munsen rings 22mm and waiting on a bearing. I'm going to need 2 acorn nuts to get these together but I've no idea what thread size. I've included a useless picture.
2016-11-28 06.49.03.jpg

You'll be the UK version of him. :)
If I were you I'd toss one up on the bay and get a sense of what it might fetch. Always good to be able to provide domestic purchase options.

Good idea.

I'll pop one on there, otherwise I'll sell a few here at a price that's good for me. If they sell, people must be happy with the price too. If people on eBay want to pay something silly that's up to them.

Just another fidget toy. Google bike chan fidget.

Ah, thanks. Yeah I've seen a lot of fidget variants. There's one that simulated clicking the top of a pen. I saw a few on IG - metal hand made one that sold for...wait for it....wait for it.....$800 - and people were jumping to get onto the pre-order list.
Oh, if only I had skills, a lathe, metal, creativity, artistic views and, well, skill again.

Ah, thanks. Yeah I've seen a lot of fidget variants. There's one that simulated clicking the top of a pen. I saw a few on IG - metal hand made one that sold for...wait for it....wait for it.....$800 - and people were jumping to get onto the pre-order list.
Oh, if only I had skills, a lathe, metal, creativity, artistic views and, well, skill again.

Must say for a very simple fidget it's quite addictive, doesn't do much apart from fold through the centre, tactical I think is the word.

Back
Top Bottom