Do you spin?

Ah, thanks. Yeah I've seen a lot of fidget variants. There's one that simulated clicking the top of a pen. I saw a few on IG - metal hand made one that sold for...wait for it....wait for it.....$800 - and people were jumping to get onto the pre-order list.
Oh, if only I had skills, a lathe, metal, creativity, artistic views and, well, skill again.
Forgive me... why on earth not just, wait for it.... click a pen?

Forgive me... why on earth not just, wait for it.... click a pen?

Lol, I don't know. It doesn't appeal to me personally.
I can sort of understand it if I try I guess: The maker is rather well known, the items are quite beautiful, original design and limited quantity. I think there's a cross-over of sorts between 'using' and 'collecting' here that we might see in other areas such as, well, wetshaving, etc :)

Lol, I don't know. It doesn't appeal to me personally.
I can sort of understand it if I try I guess: The maker is rather well known, the items are quite beautiful, original design and limited quantity. I think there's a cross-over of sorts between 'using' and 'collecting' here that we might see in other areas such as, well, wetshaving, etc :)
Fair point, I'd be inclined to agree! I understand the fidget cube more as it has multiple fidget things to do, but click pens is beyond me unfortunately lol

I remember sitting at a conference repeatedly clicking a pen. At the interval, the chap in front of me requested I stop as it was starting to annoy him.

Now I spin! ;)

Nope nothing yet.

As far as I know, he was not doing them in numerical order now, but as and when the materials are available. Should be with you in approx 4 days.

Mine should be shipped early December

Nope nothing yet.

As far as I know, he was not doing them in numerical order now, but as and when the materials are available. Should be with you in approx 4 days.

Mine should be shipped early December

Ah yes, mine was brass body+SS grip. I guess I lucked out as far as material-readiness goes.

Back
Top Bottom