Do you spin?

Tomorrow my friend providing someone is in

Apparently FedEx believe they can deliver it to my door in 36 hours from now - while it's right now still yet in 'label being created' a few hours ago. We will see....we will see... It requires an indirect signature though and the guy who works the security gate here on Fridays is unfortunately a complete cretin so we'll see how that goes....

*Goes in to bag and takes out another*

Click........... Click........... Click....... Click, click click, click, click........ Click................. Click

Always carry more than one;)

Ok, Fed-Ex label created, now collected and in transit.

Necessary back up in place tomorrow as I will be at work. Neighbour notified of eminent delivery, post it note written out and stuck in door with delivery instruction.

Should be spinning tomorrow night!

Ok, Fed-Ex label created, now collected and in transit.

Necessary back up in place tomorrow as I will be at work. Neighbour notified of eminent delivery, post it note written out and stuck in door with delivery instruction.

Should be spinning tomorrow night!

Mine has been in 'label created' for two days now...not quite sure how it will magically appear here tomorrow at 10:30am...in 24 hours :)

Jump on to FB and look at the Rota group there is a post by me Paul Kyp have a read

No spinning for you today.
Since my status haven't changed I assume I will not receiving mine this week

Got a FedEx update - new estimated delivery date is now Monday next week.

Last edited:
Yip no spinning for me.

Your update may change tonight.

Just now it's 7pm UK time I would check in 2hrs time

I actually checked directly with Paul and he replied that my package had indeed been picked up by FedEx yesterday but that sometimes their site is slow to update and show latest status.

Back
Top Bottom