El Jefe SE razor

- Colonial had plans for it but they are not actively pursuing the project right now,
- Charcoal goods is considering a GEM SE that would be machined and not 3D printed,
- One other that I can't mention is also considering and might be prototyping one in just a few months.
Good news on the horizon then! So many new razors out and coming out, spoilt for choice, :)

I think you are right, modern razor for modern blade, that seems to be the thinking behind these new razors.
At least there is a great stock of vintage razors that take the Gem blades for us to use untill the market wakes up to the want/ need of a new razor using those blades. If it will ever happens is anybody's guess.
While waiting for someone to come up with a modern SE for Gem Blades. I use a Vintage SE which looks surprisingly modern,and shaves really well.

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

I got in contact with supply provisions beginning of September and they told me that pre orders were being taken now to get 20% off use code PREORDER...ETD late October. I decided to wait untill available and pay the $95.00 asking price for the custom (3settings)
hello@getsupply.com
I hope this helps :)
Ah OK, I already have the V1 custom... assuming they may be sorting the blade release button and sanding down the blade stops on V2, can't imagine much difference other than that.

I thought you meant they had a complete new razor coming out!

Back
Top Bottom