Fantasy Formula 1 2013

I think my reasons for not choosing Vettel were similar to SmallBeards' - spending that much of the budget on one part of the team seemed a bit too much of a gamble for my liking, but it's paid-off for Big Dunc.

I seem to have plummeted thanks to Raikkonen

The top of the table has remained the same with only 2 races left to go.

Out of interest I worked out what the best team choice would have been so far. I have included it as the Dream Team.

Big Dunc has left the forum, he asked me to let you know so you can remove him from the league.

Re: RE: Fantasy Formula 1 2013

SmallBeard said:
Well, qualifying didn't go as I'd hoped. Let's hope the race turns out better!

I think you may have this in the bag, especially without bigduncan in the running.

Good to see Kovaleinen showing a solid performance. I hope he stays there for next year.

I think it may be close.

It's still disappointing after a great run of good qualifying spots from Rosberg and Massa. I didn't see the qualifying, nor see any highlights but I just saw the results on BBC Sport, so I'm unsure of any problems encountered. I hope Massa pulls out something incredible next week for his home GP!

There's a lot of changes happening next year, I reckon that will be a very very interesting season.

The conditions on track changed between Practice and Qualifying which caught some teams and drivers out. The wind had picked up, which affects the balance of the car, it also blew dust onto the track, which reduced the grip levels. Track temp dropped also. Lots of teams were struggling, no specific issues.

Only one race to go, and unlike in Real Life I think it could all change at the top yet. SmallBeard only has a 200 point advantage.

Had bigdunc not done a Raikkonen on us and disappeared with 2 races to go he would now be leading ;)

Back
Top Bottom