Favourite Fragrance of all time???

Yup, this was the stuff, but pretty sure it didn't have Number one written on the box - probably because at the time it was the only one.

3337-Boss-One-125-ml-AS.jpg

You would be correct, MM. I have a bottle of the original that doesn't have Number One on it. It has more oakmoss than the later reform. versions and has a headier opening lasting longer and more overall endurance. Their best one was Boss Spirit, long discontinued. It's a more beautiful version of the Number One.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120242.html

They had a another great one from 2002 called Baldessarini that is a very strong & beautiful tobacco frag.

That's a hard question for me as my favourite changes so often dependant on mood and season.

My all-time favourites would be, in no particular order:

Chanel Blue
Acqua di Gio
Issey Miyake
A&F Clutch
Terre D'Hermes
D&G Light Blue
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Prada Luna Rossa

I also love Tom Ford original but haven't bought a new bottle dance my last one ran done.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Good question.

I own 500+ full bottle fragrances, and I rotate them pretty much every day year round.
I would say, that I have 200-300 favourite fragrances.

That's a hard question for me as my favourite changes so often dependant on mood and season.

My all-time favourites would be, in no particular order:

Chanel Blue
Acqua di Gio
Issey Miyake
A&F Clutch
Terre D'Hermes
D&G Light Blue
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Prada Luna Rossa

I also love Tom Ford original but haven't bought a new bottle dance my last one ran done.

I will assume that you are young as all those are post IFRA frags and chock full of synthetics. Try some of the old classics in their pre-reformulation versions as the IFRA regs have for all intents & purposes ruined the fragrance industry.

I will assume that you are young as all those are post IFRA frags and chock full of synthetics. Try some of the old classics in their pre-reformulation versions as the IFRA regs have for all intents & purposes ruined the fragrance industry.
35 and counting :)

I've a collection of around 100 different fragrances from all different eras. But prefer the newer, cleaner type scents. I do however dabble in the some of the older, classic scents when the notion grabs me.

Back
Top Bottom