Goodfellas

^^^^^^^ ha ha me too, I suddenly feel like a pizza mmmm^^^^^^^

the razors do look nice though, I wish I had more disposable income to spend on these lovely things, but having just spent £1300 on my van to get it fixed there's no chance of that. My list has been put on hold.

I don't think there's any difference between black and satin heads but I did see one review that said the black one dragged a bit and someone said his was great, again it's down to personal preference. I was once the proud owner of a Feather AS-D1 but it was way too mild for me that's why I was wondering what these were like. Anyway I thought Goodfellas was a gangster film with De Niro? You lot, thinking of your stomachs:icon_rolleyes: :icon_lol:

I have a black version of this razor and it is a very well made weapon.
i have a real love hate thing with it though.Somedays its the best razor
in the world and other days it will rip your face off. It seem to be very blade
sensitive and also as its very light you have to watch the pressure.
But when its good it is very very good.I just need to use it more i think.
(to many other razors)

Well i tried the Goodfella head with the EJ89 handle this morning and it did make
a huge difference to the way it shaved.I had a lot more controll and made getting the angles so much easier.thanks to Not the Stig for the advice as it has stopped
me putting the razor in the back of the drawer and giving up on it. So if any body else is having problems with it give the handle swop a try beacuse this is a very
good razor after all.

NotTheStig said:
Maybe if you tried the head on a different handle it'd be easier to use or at least more consistent?

I too changed the handle on mine to an ikon and it made a good razor infinitely better. The original handle was both too short and too thin for my taste.

Got my black Goodfella yesterday and I had to return it as it was faulty believe it or not!, the blade was more prominent on one side than the other, I had no trouble with the supplier who sent out a chrome one straight away as a replacement, obviously the supplier was a bit sceptical about the fault I was telling him about, as I would have been, I questioned my eyesight, my sanity:dodgy: I even thought it might be an optical illusion, so when the supplier received it back today this was his reply;" Remarkably, the blade sits unevenly in the head. You were right". So I would just like to say a big thanks to Brian from the Executive Shaving Company. I know they might be a bit more expensive on some products than others but when it comes to customer service, they were First Class.

Back
Top Bottom