• 100-500

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • 500-2000

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Above 2000

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
i have between 1500 - 2000 DE Blades in stock

Mostly NOS Gillette Platinum "Swedes" and some other NOS Gillette Platinums and some UK Wilkies, also have around 1000 GEM SE Blades

Steve

I would love to lay out my whole collection for a photo (if that isn't too self-satisfying an idea) but it would take me a couple of hours to arrange them and a couple of hours to put them away and you wouldn't be able to see any in enough detail I reckon

Probably only about 150 ATM, as I'm halfway through the process of narrowing-down to a few types. I have 100 Perma-Sharps (the first of which is in a razor at present), but most of the rest are odds and sods. I'm currently waiting to get 50 NOS Bleue Extras and 50 Polsilvers in the post, though.

Two coffee jars full, a wooden bucket piled high, three little piles and a perilously high one, a card of 195 and another of 95, two holders of Feather Pros and two of Kai on their way - and a pile of single blades of a goodly variety of names. And a box of Bleues.

It's really the 4 boxes of 100 GEMS which bump my wee hoard up to the 600 odd level. I don't worry too much about the blades outliving me as all my extras will be going down to Steve, who'll probs cascade them on out to fellow TSR members.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Whatever's left of my box of Feather Pro, whatever's left of the now-unused Pro-Guards, and maybe forty DE blades of different varieties that will all get PIFfed to my workmate who's expressed an interest in DE shaving when he's ready to give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom