Kindness of my friends on TSR

Congrats Nishy, you deserve it boss.

Admittedly - I forgot to make a contribution, and for that I hold my head in shame. Away with work, back, headed on holiday... and I phooked up... so apologies for that.

Congrats Nishy, you deserve it boss.

Admittedly - I forgot to make a contribution, and for that I hold my head in shame. Away with work, back, headed on holiday... and I phooked up... so apologies for that.
Hey fella, no need to stress your good wishes are well received. Told my parents the kind nature of members of TSR. Everyone send their whole hearted thanks, not cheap and appreciate it may have been difficult for many.

Wow, that looks better than I thought it would. Enjoy it AV, it's a well-deserved gift.
Thanks buddy, sound like a broken tape but many many thanks. I will be using it on my wedding day and thinking of you chaps. Quite embarrassingly my wedding will be streamed live. Don't ask. But I'll provide a link and perhaps do a quick filmed shave.

All night, that being from 8.30 am till 2am the next day. Again don't ask [emoji14]
But if your watching DB I may throw in some advertising and promotional offers just for you ;) you still haven't bitten!
I did have a line in my speech that the Mrs is like a straight razor; nice shoulders, sharp edge, but then woke up.

Jeez fella, it's bad enough getting married without having the ruddy atrocity streamed live! :p

Seriously, all the very, very best to you and your intended and lang may yer lums reek. Dinna ken where I was hiding when the call went out for this amazingly kind but thoroughly deserved gift. A bit like my school report card - never there when it counts. Apologies but if there's ever owt I can do for thee, let me know. :oops::rolleyes::D

Jeez fella, it's bad enough getting married without having the ruddy atrocity streamed live! [emoji14]

Seriously, all the very, very best to you and your intended and lang may yer lums reek. Dinna ken where I was hiding when the call went out for this amazingly kind but thoroughly deserved gift. A bit like my school report card - never there when it counts. Apologies but if there's ever owt I can do for thee, let me know. :oops::rolleyes::D
As always my friend just keep us laughing as you do.

All night, that being from 8.30 am till 2am the next day. Again don't ask
emoji14.png

But if your watching DB I may throw in some advertising and promotional offers just for you ;) you still haven't bitten!

You have gone all Bollywood ;)

Back
Top Bottom