lilac vegetal

gazza said:
Okeydokey said:
Any of this left I would appreciate a go, already got the underwear sorted!

Its on its way from Ian to me.

There have been a couple of people before you saying they want to try it on page 6 but I'm not sure if that means they want to try this pass around.

Posted today so should be with you soon.

Ian

IanM said:
gazza said:
Okeydokey said:
Any of this left I would appreciate a go, already got the underwear sorted!

Its on its way from Ian to me.

There have been a couple of people before you saying they want to try it on page 6 but I'm not sure if that means they want to try this pass around.

Posted today so should be with you soon.

Ian

:icon_razz:

The Veg arrived today , well packaged from Ian.

I picked it up from the pub next door where I have my packages delivered and because it was a nice evening and I had a terrible thirst on, I stopped for a cider and opened the package at the bar.

First impressions from sniffing the bottle were eau de ally way at the side of a kebab shop at 3am. I splashed some on regardless.

I can see why its so well rated as an AS, the feeling on the skin was very luxurious and as the scent developed I started to quite like it (does still smell a bit of piss tho')

Initial reaction from the bar maids were 1 positive 1 negative.

I'll try it after a shave tomorrow. Then give the Pashana a turn over the weekend.

Thanks again Ian :)

pjgh said:
I love the burn ... quite addictive :D

Gotta say, the actual after shave lotion performance is the best (of the limited number) that Ive tried.

40 or so minutes in and now I can feel my face there is no burn or irritation at all. Very luxurious.

I'm going to splash on some Eucris and head to the
local to see if the lay-deez like the combination of urine and death.

I do :)

I find it doesn't actually last that long on me. I soaked a cotton wool pad with it today and applied liberally after my shave, slapped on a bit of IK balm and could barely whiff it.

It's post-shave properties are excellent though.

Absolutely! If you're an evening shaver like me, an EDT is kinda pointless afterwards, but ...

... with the Veg, I get the faintest sniff of it upon waking and know that is the day for Eucris (see what I did, there?). Splashing silk and velvet onto the dying descent of slowing grave flowers is just the ticket :D

Ive had the veg/Pashana just over a week now so its time to move it on.

I will try and get it posted Tuesday if someone would like to
express an interest.

mcrossy and mikebrownington expressed an interest in that order,so I believe it
would be fair to give them a chance to grab it before opening
it to any offers.

So, did the Veg choose me? I think it did.

The opening notes are a bit surprising, but it dries down quickly
to a very old fashioned lilac that my grandmother would have loved
to have been laid out in.

The AS properties are also excellent.

Am I going to choose the Veg? Maybe.

I'm at an age where I don't throw myself into a long term relationship
with every moldy old corpse who attempts to smile at me across a charnal house bar.
But I do have a big bottle on the way from the bay. Well, its cheaper for postage innit.

Oh and the Pashana...So/so. I don't think I really gave it a fair run out after the Veg.

I didn't realise there was a pass around!! That'll teach me to read things properly.

Unless I'm stepping on anyone's toes I'll take it next. See if I can take on the Veg.

Gazza I will pm you my details if you be so kind to forward it on.

gazza said:
Wakey wakey!

My own personal bottle of the Veg arrived today along
with some 4711 in a box just a little larger than a shoe box (WTF!)

So, who wants the pass around?

Haha! You must have bought your 4711 from the same seller I did ... I actually struggled to find the box inside the gargantuan conveyance they sent!

mcrossy said:
I didn't realise there was a pass around!! That'll teach me to read things properly.

Unless I'm stepping on anyone's toes I'll take it next. See if I can take on the Veg.

Gazza I will pm you my details if you be so kind to forward it on.

Got the details mate but also got a hang over so cant promise to have it boxed
and out tomorrow, but I should have it in the post later in the week.

pjgh said:
gazza said:
Wakey wakey!

My own personal bottle of the Veg arrived today along
with some 4711 in a box just a little larger than a shoe box (WTF!)

So, who wants the pass around?

Haha! You must have bought your 4711 from the same seller I did ... I actually struggled to find the box inside the gargantuan conveyance they sent!

manmachinedotco. on ebay?

It was two bottles totaling what 800ml ish?

I though I'd accidentally ordered a dinner service.

Back
Top Bottom