L'occitane Plisson brush £35

The Plisson for L'occitane synthetic brush is currently £35, reduced from £65. Supposedly a very soft good quality brush. There's been a sale over in the states and I've been keeping an eye out on the UK site as I've been after one.

http://uk.loccitane.com/plisson-shaving-brush,83,1,29810,388864.htm

Also use code AVC55 for free 'Indulgence collection' worth £20.50, not sure what it is but it's something I'll use to appease SWMBO!

Damn payed £65 for mine oh well money well spent! Buy this brush and don't hesitate!

Dipesh said:
Omg. What a bargain! Do I need 4 of these?! I'm find in it hard to resist at that price.
Yes you do Dipesh, yes you do :)

Cristobal said:
I was watching L'Occitane website as well! Do you think the bargain is also in brick and mortar stores ?

Yes it is but you won't get the indulgence collection, i've just been into my local branch, had a good fondle of the brush, the handle is not that big, i'm left in 2 minds if I should or shouldn't buy it, at that price it's hard to resist :(

Cristobal said:
Ordered too! Hope I could collect it at the end of the week. Thanks for the heads up !

I got an email a couple of minutes ago that mine was shipped (I went with click & collect too) so hopefully in the next couple of days!

Always happy to enable :angel:

romat22 said:
Cristobal said:
Ordered too! Hope I could collect it at the end of the week. Thanks for the heads up !

I got an email a couple of minutes ago that mine was shipped (I went with click & collect too) so hopefully in the next couple of days!

Always happy to enable :angel:

Me too! :)

mouse said:
Cristobal said:
I was watching L'Occitane website as well! Do you think the bargain is also in brick and mortar stores ?

Yes it is but you won't get the indulgence collection, i've just been into my local branch, had a good fondle of the brush, the handle is not that big, i'm left in 2 minds if I should or shouldn't buy it, at that price it's hard to resist :(

Yes you're right, I wanted to save money on postage, so I opted for click & collect.

The Plisson synthetic is a great brush IMO, it's actually my current favorite synthetic, although I've still got to try the "new" EJ 25mm synthetic.

What I just don't understand are the price differences. It costs $30 USD in the US, 29€ in Spain, and £35 in the UK... Shouldn't it be something like £25? I don't think the guys at L'Occitane are aware of the current exchange rates. :icon_rolleyes:

Re: RE: L'occitane Plisson brush £35

mouse said:
A question to the guys who own the Plisson, what is your take on the backbone?
Hi mouse it's definitely got backbone no need to mash the brush collects soap easily by soft swirling. The tips are super soft and it paints beautifully. Backbone wise, it's very similar to a Simpsons colonel. Not as stiff as a new forest tubby 2 band but not as weak as an EJ super badger.

It releases lather slower than a badger but not by much (hardly worth worrying about), that in my opinion is the only difference. Tips wise think omega Silvertip badger. It's tips are the softest I've felt.

I love the look of the handle. Size wise it's similar to the vulfix 404. No issues for me and I like tubby handles. The coating repels water superbly and the hair dries within an hour.

Back
Top Bottom